PDA

View Full Version : Game crash?

Alamar
Dec 18, 2007, 12:46 AM
My sis and I can't get on. This is not the first time this happened anyone else. or is it my connection?

gryphonvii
Dec 18, 2007, 12:48 AM
what kind of error message ( if any ) do you get?

Alamar
Dec 18, 2007, 12:49 AM
-617 timed out. even my sis's ps2 won't get past the dnas

Alamar
Dec 18, 2007, 12:51 AM
make that -613 now.That 2 of them. I am online on this page so....? my pc and my sisters ps2 can not log on. am I the only one.

Alamar
Dec 18, 2007, 01:33 AM
both of us was playing fine. we both (pc and ps2 got knocked offline. pc gets stuck at checking for updates ps2 gets stuck at dnas. both accounts are good. I am online now. No one else having this problem right now? I thought it was a crash again thats why i posted it here.

Flamingo99
Dec 18, 2007, 01:58 AM
Is she playing on a wireless connection?
- If so connect the computer with an ethernet cable. See if that helps.

Do you have a firewall enabled?
- If so turn it off completely temporarily, and see if the error persists. If you do not get the error, you need to configure the firewall.

Do you have any anti-virus programs running?
- If so turn them off temporarily. If the error does not persist you must change some settings in the program.

Do you have this error as well?
- If you do have this error, it is a network issue (slow connection, or some ports are possibly blocked). If you do not, it may be a hardware issue or a software issue for your sister.

Hope this helps.

Alamar
Dec 18, 2007, 02:09 AM
bah thx alot. my firewall for some reason blocked all access except for my isp. thats never happened. sorry for posting here. thought game went down.