PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: RAcast

foxace36
Dec 19, 2007, 09:29 PM
Do you guys have any tips for a RAcast user.

Rob19
Dec 19, 2007, 10:12 PM
yeah. feed it power and luck mats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

(i honestly don't know much about racasts, just know they're powerhouses at higher levels)

foxace36
Dec 20, 2007, 08:52 PM
bump

Freeze
Dec 20, 2007, 09:09 PM
A good shot, rifle, and mechguns round out the arsenal nicely and don't be afraid to use your traps. They become life savers especially at higher levels. You might want to bump up his DEX on his mag because he suffers from low acuracy which will become more apparent in ultimate. Lots of power material helps too.

Mudkips
Dec 20, 2007, 10:19 PM
Eh, not much more I can say, except...
Stay back,
Shoot fast,
and...
Don't die. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Obscenity
Dec 21, 2007, 07:34 AM
I have a friend who plays PSO casually with me every once in a while, and his character is a RAcaseal. A lot of the things he does annoys me when he plays, but the worst of all is when he charges right into the middle of a room/group of enemies, totally defeating the purpose of even using a Ranger.

If you have to turn or move to face an enemy, take a second to make sure it's targeted before you start shooting at nothing. Also make sure that you re-center the camera every time you have to turn. For enemies like Gulgus and Gulgus-gue, who walk around you in a circle, it'll keep them targeted longer when they're moving off to one side or the other. Target, re-center camera, shoot. Repeat until dead. Once you get a really good feel for the controls, re-centering the camera won't be as necessary.

TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS. Use them, for they are your friends.

Carry a weapon or two that can refill your health. It'll save you some trips back to Pioneer 2 for -mates. I carry a Gush Laser and Gush Arms, both with hit %, at least until I find Handguns Guld and Milla. =D

Having extra Dex on your mag is nice, but you don't need a lot of it. My L122 RAcast has 50 Dex on his mag, and that's plenty enough for me, as he rarely misses.

foxace36
Dec 21, 2007, 08:33 PM
thnx