PDA

View Full Version : Question about converting body parts..??

Goldstix69
Jan 10, 2003, 06:31 PM
Okay I did all the quests just like the guide says I'm suppose. The problem is I'm still not sure where I convert my items into weapons. The problem I'm having is I can't find Dr. Montague.. Someone please help me out with this . I got alot of things to convert..
Delsaber's left arm
booma's right arm x3
Gigobooma's right arm
Rappy's wing

Here is the guide from the pso-world website that I used..

Enemy Weapons
An enemy part can be converted with Dr. Montague's help. But since Dr. Montague is in Dr. Osto's research quest and Unsealed Door quest, you would have to clear certain quests to gain access to the right quests.

To convert an enemy part into an enemy weapon, take said part to Dr. Montague in the Dr. Osto's research quest or Unsealed Door quest. Dr. Montague can be found in front of the door to the Ragol teleporters.

You can convert enemy parts into weapons on any difficulty. It will not affect the outcome of your weapon

Quests to complete (in order)
Battle Training
Claiming a Stake
Magnitude of Metal
Secret Delivery
Doc's Secret Plan

Goldstix69
Jan 10, 2003, 06:38 PM
About the above post...
I can find him in the unsealed door quests. He is outside of the Hunter's Guild door, but he doesn't offer to convert the items. What do I do.

Oh. and another thing. I haven't beaten doc's secret plan yet because i'm not sure if that is the quest that I make the weapons in. I don't want to beat it then not be able to convet the weapons..

TeamPhalanx
Jan 10, 2003, 06:48 PM
Must be an old guide...

You have to beat Doc's Secret Plan first, then he'll convert parts into weapons in Dr. Osto's Research & Unsealed Doors.

Goldstix69
Jan 10, 2003, 06:52 PM
Thats funny because the pso-world.com website is where I found this guide.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327

It just doesn't explaine everything well enough. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to beat the last quest in the list or that is the quest that I can get my weapons.

eRUPT
Jan 10, 2003, 08:19 PM
On 2003-01-10 15:48, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Must be an old guide...

You have to beat Doc's Secret Plan first, then he'll convert parts into weapons in Dr. Osto's Research & Unsealed Doors.

If you read the list of 5 quests you will notice Doc's Secret Plan is there at the bottom of it, so I would say the guide works perfectly fine. I've followed it myself for making parts.

Goldstix69
Jan 10, 2003, 09:22 PM
On 2003-01-10 15:52, Goldstix69 wrote:

I wasn't sure if I was suppose to beat the last quest in the list or that is the quest that I can get my weapons.

I just didn't want to beat it then not be able to make my weapons. No need to get all aggresive. Just Calm Down.!!

And this post answered my question so I think it served its perpose..