PDA

View Full Version : DREAMING OF A PSO_GC CHRISTMAS

ngagerebel
Dec 20, 2007, 08:55 PM
Man I remembe having some fun times with the GCPSO... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Now BB is on its way out too...

What are you favorite moments playing PSO wether it was on Xbox,GC,DC,PC...??????

Mudkips
Dec 20, 2007, 10:18 PM
Heh, it was offline but my friend rare item, it was ftw tbh >.>
Honestly I had a panic attack xD...
Ahh... The days of being a newbie http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
ADD SLOTS FTW!@!@#!~

DoubleJG
Dec 21, 2007, 04:18 AM
There really are too many memories of PSO to even... remember.

But, the ones that I enjoy thinking of the most are the late night runs on JP ships, especially on C-mode night.

locutus442
Dec 21, 2007, 11:51 AM
one of my most memorable was when i was in a full team in greenill ult ruins. someone called psycho wand, of course not expecting it to drop. and then the second gran sorceror we killed dropped it. and to top it off, the stats it had was 35/20/0/0/20 untekked.

Mudkips
Dec 21, 2007, 12:08 PM
Lol, pwned?
I wonder... Maybe I should name myself Dragon Claw and go see if I can get one... >.>...
Heh, just a dream maybe... ;-;

ngagerebel
Dec 21, 2007, 05:54 PM
On 2007-12-21 08:51, locutus442 wrote:
one of my most memorable was when i was in a full team in greenill ult ruins. someone called psycho wand, of course not expecting it to drop. and then the second gran sorceror we killed dropped it. and to top it off, the stats it had was 35/20/0/0/20 untekked.

Thats Awesome... and extremely rare

VIRIDIA_HUNTER
Dec 21, 2007, 07:19 PM
my favorite moment of PSO was when i found my first special weapon ever. It was a DB saber and i got totally emotional over it XD

foxace36
Dec 21, 2007, 08:39 PM
My favorite moment was when I was online and a monster dropped out "Heaven Punisher"
and everyone ran after it and they got frozen by a Gran Sorceror and I didn't. So i got it and when i told them what weapon it was they got mad and kicked me from that room. I was so mad I mean c'mon it's just a weapon. lol

Rareware0192
Dec 21, 2007, 08:59 PM
One of my memorable moments was when I finally beat all of Episode 1! It took my months (probably years) to beat Dark Falz, and I finally defeated him a couple weeks back. But finally, after using many Telepipes to return to his location, I finally beat him with my Lvl. 33 HUcast. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ngagerebel
Dec 21, 2007, 09:09 PM
its nice to see that there alot of good memories!!!

ZodiacNKnight
Dec 21, 2007, 11:23 PM
my favorite moment of PSO was when i found my first special weapon ever. It was a DB saber and i got totally emotional over it XD

I had the same thing happen when I first starting playing on DC ver1. I found a Varista on normal ruins. Nearly crapped myself from excitement when I found that orange (? SPECIAL WEAPON) box.

This was way back when the Varista was just a normal handgun with an oscillating green/blue color for its photon.

Yea, I'm an oldie...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-12-21 20:30 ]</font>

sum182
Dec 22, 2007, 01:04 AM
wow locutus, who got that psycho wand? lol We were just talking about that yesterday, i didn't know you lerked around these forums. Anywho...id have to say the most memorable would be the first time i was able to go online, i learned a whole shit load of new things and made a bunch of new friends.