PDA

View Full Version : Need a good place.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 22, 2007, 11:15 AM
I need a good place for a lv 20/1 newman wartecher to power level. MP isn't that much of a consideration, just exp. Using Lou and Laia, I can run Sakura Blast C with a little difficulty, using a wand/mag with shifta/deband/resta/reverser on it. At the moment, with my low atp, I have a dagger/shadoog combo, but also a spear. Anyone have any suggestions as to a good place to power level?

Yes, I know newman's aren't the best choice for wartecher, but whhere's the fun in using the best for that? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I used a cast force in offline on the old PSU. Those were some fun times.
Why, you ask? BECAUSE I CAN!

Noblewine
Dec 24, 2007, 03:17 AM
Scarred Planet or Hill of Spore. I hope that helps.

DozenMarks
Dec 24, 2007, 05:48 PM
At that level you shouldn't have much trouble with Military Subway, either. MS C gives ~10,000 EXP a run.

Scarred Planet C is a tad bit under 2,000 EXP a run, IIRC. Haven't done Hill of Spores yet to find that out.

Pengfishh
Dec 25, 2007, 01:25 AM
Do Military Subway! You'll get tons of experience and MP and it should be relatively easy at your level (my buddy and I were running it duo on C with no trouble at all at that level).