PDA

View Full Version : HELP! accidently used addslot

maoZedong
Dec 22, 2007, 03:45 PM
I hate myself for this but I was trying to transfer an addslot from one guy to another on offline-GC and then instead of dropping the addslot I used it on a ----ing dragon frame...

my question is, that if I just cut the power when they're standing in the lobby...will that seriously mess things up? will it corrupt my memory card?

I want that addslot back...I may just be doomed

any help!>?!?> ----!

AlexCraig
Dec 22, 2007, 03:51 PM
One you've used it, you've used it. You'll have to find another. I think that turning off the power without saving only leads to corruption. And by that time, wasting an addslot is the least of your worries. Just find another.

maoZedong
Dec 22, 2007, 03:57 PM
k, just making sure I couldn't undo it...thanks

*puts gun to head* lol

it could be worse...

Mudkips
Dec 22, 2007, 06:32 PM
Just so you know, powering off the GC has a low chance of corrupting the memory card, but I wouldn't do it, considering (Like Alex said), it's nothing thats really hard to find again.

VioletSkye
Dec 22, 2007, 07:01 PM
Just do a soft reset. that won't corrupt your card and it be like it never happened.

maoZedong
Dec 22, 2007, 09:54 PM
yeah that's what I was thinking...I was playing once when the power went out and my card was fine I just lost the progress from that play time...

oh well, I will do that next time...or maybe do a trial reset on a memory card with nothing on it to make sure it doesn't eff stuff up

AlexCraig
Dec 22, 2007, 09:59 PM
Or just be a bit more careful http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

I know how you feel, to an extent. I was in the shop selling my swag. I forgot I was in the store, after a while, and wanted to check my Last Survivor. Sold it by mistake. Had to get another from my brother.

Mudkips
Dec 23, 2007, 12:48 AM
Heh, I sold my AURA FIELD by mistake today... Turned off my Wii.... (Did NOT wanna lose that...)

Zeig123
Dec 24, 2007, 02:30 PM
powering down will corrupt by a low chance as it happened to me yesterday....lost a lv 148 FOnewm and a 138 Hunewearl