PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: The Final Two Months of PSO BB

AeroKaiden
Dec 22, 2007, 03:46 PM
We regret to announce that sales of new Hunters' Licenses will be terminated on December 6th 2007.

All subscription-based services for Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst will be terminating on Jan 9th, 2008.

If you have an active subscription terminating between December 9th 2007 and January 9th 2008, your Hunters' License will be valid until January 9th.

The game servers will be made available to all registered users from January 9th 2008 until March 31st 2008.

January 9th - Free open access to all users with PSO-BB accounts until March 31st.

Who all is planning on returning to PSO BB for it's final online months? I know I will, plus if a lot of old players come back, it'd be nice to see the servers filled with people again pre-PSU.

Getintothegame
Dec 22, 2007, 04:37 PM
I'm already there. By the by, the servers are back up. So hop online if you have an active HL!

Mudkips
Dec 22, 2007, 06:30 PM
For one thing, Getintothegame, "By the by"?
Anyway, does this mean you can't sign up anymore? At all? =, and to think when I just get started back into PSO they are gonna cancel the next ONLINE version that I was about to play...
OVER 200 HOURS ON THE GC version!!! I honestly don't wanna make a XBOX account just for PSO online! >.<

Eanae
Jan 1, 2008, 10:04 PM
I might come back for a while if the Japanese version plans on doing the same thing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AlexCraig
Jan 1, 2008, 10:07 PM
I was considering joining, but I already have BB... in a way...

SStrikerR
Jan 2, 2008, 09:18 PM
On 2007-12-22 15:30, Mudkips wrote:
to think when I just get started back into PSO they are gonna cancel the next ONLINE version that I was about to play... Lol well then you could just move to the "other server"

OVER 200 HOURS ON THE GC version!!!

200 hours? that's nothing.

I honestly don't wanna make a XBOX account just for PSO online! >.<Pso-X is being cancelled within the next 2 years too.

XDeathX
Jan 3, 2008, 09:09 PM
PSOBB shall live on through the assist of people maintaing their own servers for this game free of charge to everyone. Infact, you can have yoour own server within their network allowing you to take full control of the game and its events and all its content.

--We don't allow the naming or aid in finding specific private servers, sorry.--

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2008-01-03 18:25 ]</font>

AeroKaiden
Jan 5, 2008, 02:38 PM
I'm already there. By the by, the servers are back up. So hop online if you have an active HL!

Oh wait, so we can get on for free now? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vuman
Jan 6, 2008, 08:31 PM
Not yet, I just tried and I get the subscription error. I guess we'll have to wait till Jan 9. However I did manage to get all the updates so now my screen shows the Black Paper update I saw when I left way back when.

Franz
Jan 10, 2008, 02:10 PM
Anyone still intrested in takeing a noglastic trip , the offcial BB server is up and running f2p for all who had a Blue burst sub in the past. (no more (90x error's)

Sad to see the last major update was black paper 2 years ago , I wish they would update the patching screen http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

AeroKaiden
Jan 11, 2008, 11:51 AM
You can count me in. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I just need to install the game on my PC again and I should be able to get on.

drankakeg
Jan 13, 2008, 01:17 PM
does this mean since I played for about a year before PSU came out and then I let my sub run out, can I right now go sign in with old name and password and I can play my old characters?

Franz
Jan 13, 2008, 06:15 PM
On 2008-01-13 10:17, drankakeg wrote:
does this mean since I played for about a year before PSU came out and then I let my sub run out, can I right now go sign in with old name and password and I can play my old characters?

Yes, thats right. :]

drankakeg
Jan 16, 2008, 08:21 PM
I have played it today. Is there any changes from a bout a year ago.... do things drop any more than then

cApNhOwDy
Jan 16, 2008, 10:03 PM
Double rarz/double exp is tomorrow, if my memory serves me correctly. Be sure to take advantage of that =O I know I am. lvl200 before the servers die, hopefully. I've mainly been playing the unofficial servers *winkwink* if you catch my meaning, if you get my drift. I still will always prefer PSO over PSU, it's a shame to see PSO get killed off by Sega like this.