PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: 360 help??

Raine_Loire
Dec 22, 2007, 06:53 PM
Well, I'm wondering if anyone can help me...

Laguna and I were playing psu at the same time (like we have for months and months), and he got issued an interrupt request, and it kicked him off. Next room, I got kicked off. He reconnected, but I couldn't get on xbox live, and when I did the connection test, it said I failed the xbox live part.

We both shut off our xboxs, reset the connection, unplugged everything, reset the modem and router, etc, and it let me log into xbox live, but when it got to the loading PSU data screen, it kicked me again. I did that like- 5 more times. I can sign into xbox live but I get kicked when I try to log into PSU. Laguna's works just fine, as does the computer... But when Laguna is playing PSU I can't log into xbox live dashboard at all.

I don't know what's up with it, and the xbox website isn't any help... has this happened to anyone else?

R2R_Crysaki
Dec 22, 2007, 09:15 PM
same prob here

jcm5
Dec 22, 2007, 11:55 PM
servers are down duh.. but not for everyone...

amtalx
Dec 23, 2007, 02:27 AM
XBL servers are regional. The east coast can suffer while the west coast is online and kickin' ass. As much as people hate on MS, they have built enough redundancy into their network that everyone doesn't suffer if an intern steps on the cable.

Raine_Loire
Dec 23, 2007, 10:16 AM
yeah- it's just my bad luck I guess. It's working today- I just thought it was strange that we both wouldn't have the same problem.

R2R_Crysaki
Dec 25, 2007, 05:29 PM
i'm in CA and i have same probs

Jzara
Dec 26, 2007, 05:36 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Does anyone know what the problem is? It's been like this for a couple of days now.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 30, 2007, 12:30 PM
We kinda lost a server on the 24th, picking up the pieces and have been attempting to move some things around. Some people will continue to have these issues for a few more days, hopefully they can get things up and running properly