PDA

View Full Version : Past returns....

FinalMasterM
Jan 10, 2003, 11:53 PM
I know some of you think internet relationships are a joke, but not to long ago I was in knee deep love with a girl I met through Furcadia.

Over the time we knew each other all we did was talk and cuddle ingame/over a messenger. We got to know each other really well and I couldn't see how I could go on if she was to leave me...

but just that happened only a little over a year of knowing each other... she told me that she saw no point in talking to each since she had found herself a "rl" boyfriend, and that very moment was the last I saw of her.

Since I've thought about her alot... and lately I've had this feeling I'd see here again...

Sure enough today as I walked around furcadia (out of boredum) she send me a whisper (message only the targeted user can see)... we've been talking for a while now (2-3 hours) but I feel odd talking to her again, and I can't seem to hate her for what she did...

.. I just don't know what todo...

Raist
Jan 10, 2003, 11:59 PM
thats pretty shitty man, just make sure you dont fall hard for her again or u'll just be settin urself for an equally painfull fall the next time. but as far as friends go, hey forgive and forget lets everybody win http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

FinalMasterM
Jan 11, 2003, 01:57 AM
We talked a bit... and we're just friends for now (hates that phrase) but I guess that's good...

...right?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 11, 2003, 02:20 AM
Friends can still yiff! :3

FinalMasterM
Jan 11, 2003, 04:27 AM
On 2003-01-10 23:20, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

That is 1 word I never want to hear outside of Furcadia.

Btw, we never yiffed the whole time we knew each other, but that's probably why I miss the relationship we had...

Omni-SqwirL
Jan 15, 2003, 12:46 PM
It happens man, she will come around one day and she will regret what she did. As I can tell, you have feelings, she has less. I am not saying she doesn't have any, but she is lost and confused. She'll come around.
I have been in the same situation before, and it comes to a happy ending 54% of the time. Hey, that's better than a 50/50 chance dude, so don't give up.

Spy
Jan 15, 2003, 04:10 PM
The question is, are you happy being a Plan B?

Guntz348
Jan 15, 2003, 05:44 PM
On 2003-01-10 23:20, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

Whats a yiff? I assume some sort of sexual reference?
And is the poop deck really what i think it is?

Yeah but seriously man that sucks what she did. Look on the bright side though, at least it wasnt a real girl that strung you along, used you for all you were worth, then just ditched you because she found a some guy she liked better/had a faster car. If it was like in real life then all your freinds and like people around your town would know and it'd be doubley worse. It's not a good feeling =/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-01-15 14:45 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jan 15, 2003, 06:11 PM
Yiff = sexual reference

And emotions come into play whether it's the internet or not. It doesn't matter who knows, the emotions come from within.

Guntz348
Jan 15, 2003, 06:15 PM
On 2003-01-15 15:11, ABDUR101 wrote:
Yiff = sexual reference

And emotions come into play whether it's the internet or not. It doesn't matter who knows, the emotions come from within.

Amen to that brotha.

FinalMasterM
Jan 16, 2003, 04:06 PM
On 2003-01-15 13:10, Spy wrote:
The question is, are you happy being a Plan B?

I'm not really sure what you mean by this, but I do feel that I'm suppose to make her feel happy since she is alone again. And while I know that by doing so I'm just setting myself up to get hurt again, I'll do it anyway.

Ness
Jan 16, 2003, 06:42 PM
Why don't you get yourself a real girlfriend and let her feel the pain of rejection.

All kidding aside, I think that you should just be friedns with her, but nothing else.

2Xtreme
Jan 29, 2003, 02:37 AM
*sorta agrees with Ness*

But really, man! You can't take that shit from her! She shouldn't go through life knowing that if she gets dumped she can run back to you and dump you again later. If you come back to her now, she will know that she can dump you any time and you'll be sitting there waiting for her whenever she wants you back. That's no good!

AdamW
Jan 29, 2003, 07:48 AM
What a damned fool! Revenge is oh so sweet and you pass up a perfect oppurtunity for it. Get her hopes up, then CRUSH her you blimey little man!