PDA

View Full Version : Gudda Hon

Leahcim
Dec 23, 2007, 05:24 PM
The 11* Knuckles... I've got a question about it.
Is it worth hunting for it yet? I red that it was a Rare Drop in MAG. Does it drop often ennough in the event that I should just wait until then? or should I start now?

Also, when Fighting that Ground-Reskin boss that drops it (who's name escapes me) should I use Noszonde? (I'm a Wartecher, so I lack in the Ranged Department)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leahcim on 2007-12-23 14:24 ]</font>

Kylie
Dec 23, 2007, 05:28 PM
The reskin is of De Rol Le. Anyway, my opinion on the hon - I want one too - is to wait because it's nearly impossible to get one now (and frustrating). I believe there's only one known on PC / PS2. >_>;

Umberger
Dec 23, 2007, 05:35 PM
Since it's only a PSU v1 boss box drop, I'd say just wait for the event...it's highly likely we will get it eventually, considering it somewhat ties in to the story line, and they need to release PSO clothes/stages at some point.

Dimmagolus is kind of a pain in the ass to solo anyways, especially if you're a Wartecher (unless you have a high level Raisei-sou or something...Noszonde would leave you very vulnerable and you'd probably get knocked out of it very often).

pikachief
Dec 23, 2007, 05:38 PM
yea if u can wait wait, they'll release Dark falz eventually and it'll drop off of him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif