PDA

View Full Version : The new twin claw PA any good?

killers7even
Dec 24, 2007, 04:32 PM
yo anyone know if that new twin claw pa is any good? you know the one where you jump around.

if this one isn't good, can anyone tell me which one is worth getting?

thanks

Mikura
Dec 24, 2007, 04:38 PM
Well, compared to the other twin claw PAs, it's got a higher attack mod than the others. Mine's only lvl 13 and it's at 223% whereas my Renzan Seidan-ga is lvl 35 and is 225%. It only goes up 1% per lvl though. So at 40, it should be at 250%. So it's not bad. Some people complain it's hard to aim with but if you use the lock-on feature, that shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Had my figures wrong, adjusted the percentages. ;x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2007-12-24 13:40 ]</font>

daniel_drago
Dec 24, 2007, 04:41 PM
well mines only lvl 11 atm so i cnt really tell you, but it's alot of fun to use, and does do some nice damage and levels up quite quickly. It's not really a serious move to use but its good for tagging wen theres a huge amount onf enemies ie booma runs.

XxD3M1G0DxX
Dec 24, 2007, 05:31 PM
i've heard ppl that hav it say they like it, so i'd say that if u like twin claws then get it. plus it looks funny

Mysterious-G
Dec 24, 2007, 05:39 PM
You know that, attacking an big enemie (like the Seed Ardite) and you will "mix" with it?
I can't explain it that well, but if I use the pa`s twend combo and hit it, you will again.
Meh, how to say that?! The twend combo attacks 3 times totally, and every hit should hit.
That can do nice damage.

But I really dislike the autoaim it has. Instead of just "swimming" into the big mob of enemies I want to attack, it sometimes choose a enemie standing alone. That can be kinda frustrating.

So I just use it for big enemies now, and it really works well!

pokefiend
Dec 24, 2007, 05:40 PM
I finally got mine to lvl 21 today. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif The last hit may be very slow, but it hits 4 targets for double the damage of the previous hits. Furthermore, the last hit is really funny. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

pionear
Dec 24, 2007, 05:44 PM
This gotta be the silliest looking PA so far...

Swimming in the air...? C'mon now...

Zorafim
Dec 25, 2007, 04:15 AM
There's nothing silly about swimming through the air. At least, considering we can dive through the ground and use daggers like yo-yos, not to mention human missiles.
The running with your hands and cartoonish dive, I'll admit defeat on. That's worse than anything that Monty Python can come up with.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 25, 2007, 10:35 AM
All I got to say is use it with the Twin bear claws. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Vickie
Dec 25, 2007, 02:00 PM
i use it with a swimsuit on dont go biting off me though

-Tidus_415-
Dec 25, 2007, 05:36 PM
I would use it if the last part didnt look so stupid.

Dragwind
Dec 25, 2007, 06:01 PM
It seems alright, I like how dodgy it is I suppose. I only tend to use it for tagging and mobs that move too much. Not sure how often I'll use it in the future though.