PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Best place to rare hunt for Techers?

All-Mighty
Dec 27, 2007, 03:26 PM
I didn't know where to post this.
So where is the best place to solo rare hunt for my techer?
I hav a a 86.
So where is the best place to rare hunt with my high lvl?

HaydenX
Dec 27, 2007, 04:57 PM
On 2007-12-27 12:26, All-Mighty wrote:
I didn't know where to post this.
So where is the best place to solo rare hunt for my techer?
I hav a a 86.
So where is the best place to rare hunt with my high lvl?

Lightning Beasts S. Shock won't affect you, and you should have bow bullets (fire is best) to proc SE on the Bal Soza and Jarba (which can net you halarods). Rappies are quite common and are at level 106 I believe.

JAFO22000
Dec 27, 2007, 05:20 PM
You will find all the force stuff you could want by running Hill of Spores S and Dancing Birds S. You should be able to solo these with relative ease and everything from slot units to made Halarods drop here.

erickarim
Dec 27, 2007, 06:49 PM
Sleeping warriors S2.

grab your pm and maya. load the best rod with barta spells and dambarta everything but the polavora and svaltus.

why ?

1.- catilium. current prices are 1-1 on diad. you will need 30 diads. catilium drops 1 every 1-3 runs. so a day you should be able to get ..2-3 catiliums ( 1500000 meseta at current prices )

2.- psycho wand [b]. will drop for you if you run this place. a day a week or two. but it will drop.

3.- goldanias, svaltus sword [b], huge cutter [b], storm line [b] and ofcourse a bunch of metapolymers ( like 1 per 2 runs or something like that )

1 and 2 are the reasons why you must live in sws2. i used to solo it at your lvl. the svaltus are hard so u might wana skip those ntill you grab more lvls.

All-Mighty
Dec 27, 2007, 09:42 PM
Where is Hill of Spores?

JAFO22000
Dec 28, 2007, 10:41 AM
On 2007-12-27 18:42, All-Mighty wrote:
Where is Hill of Spores?

You can access the mission from the Shikon Tanze Route lobby. Go to Neudaiz. Run a Forested Islands mission. This will take you to the Shikon Tanze Route lobby. Head west as you enter this lobby and you'll see a path leading to a door. Through this door is Hill of Spores. Completing Hill of Spores grants you access to Dancing Birds.

Trust me, these are the best places to hunt for the majority of FT items. Armor, wands, rods, units....it's all here. Even Diads.

All-Mighty
Dec 28, 2007, 12:23 PM
ty

JAFO22000
Dec 28, 2007, 01:31 PM
Not a problem. Good luck!

Umberger
Dec 28, 2007, 07:25 PM
erick, no offense but that is a horrid strategy. Pretty much any Megid spell can take out Golmoro faster than Dambarta, and it'll keep you from over-leveling one TECHNIC. Maya is by far the worst NPC for a -techer other than maybe Lumia. Bring Leo and/or Tonnio for their Nanoblast, which you can use to kill the Svaltus at the end (just heal spam as they get hit until they use it). You do find lots of Catilium and Nanopolymer here, but not everyone finds a [B] Psycho Wand so easily. I have done over 300 runs and found every possible rare other than it, and I know two other people who have done even more runs than I have without success.

Sleeping Warriors is good for leveling, but if you're specifically hunting -techer rares, then your best bet might just be Dancing Birds S, due to how many great slot units drop there (Har / Quick, Sori / TECHNIC Charge, etc). You could probably still just do Sleeping Warriors and get the money to buy the things you want though, and maybe you'll get lucky one day and get a Psycho Wand. =p

erickarim
Dec 28, 2007, 07:48 PM
prices right now are 1 catilium = 2 halarod [b].

yes if theres one of two golmoro left you can use any spell you want. but sw has mixed mobs. stick to dambarta there.

maya rocks man. leo and tonnio love to launch enemies from my dambarta range. so instead of finishing a mob clean. you need to spend time killing that last goolmoro or bradira they launched to the corner. they do help a loot with the svaltus. but at the end its 2-3 mins slower with them.