PDA

View Full Version : Which style of mag raising?

BobMeisterLlama
Jan 11, 2003, 06:24 PM
Should I just play it by ear and feed my mag on the fly to get the approximate stats I want, or should I make a detailed plan?

dude3282
Jan 11, 2003, 06:46 PM
It's so much easier knowing what to feed it and how much before you buy the food. I was planning as I went with my first couple mags, and they were not as good as I wanted.

Brundidge
Jan 11, 2003, 11:55 PM
I kinda plan it out but its not like super detail. All I think about is "I need this stat first cuz it can give me this PB the next lvl" and just feed it and carefully watch for the other stats raising too. Then I make sure that the 2nd most dominant stat is right behind the primary stat that's raising but not too far behind (my 2nd most dominant stat usually becames the dominant stat once I get it to its rare mag form). This is the beginning though till I get to lvl 100 then I start pumping the stat I want to pump.

Basically its planned but don't care about how many mates/antidotes/whatever I'm feeding it. Its a "eye to videogame" coordination lol

PimpN0iD
Jan 12, 2003, 12:20 AM
i plan ahead just for what PB's i want and after i get the pbs i want i just raise the mag as i go unless im trying to get a special mag http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif

BobMeisterLlama
Jan 12, 2003, 11:37 AM
What I meant by plan was planning out every single item you're gonna give it. I tried that and it was hard as hell. I already planned out the pb's and stuff.