PDA

View Full Version : Help with char backup?

TwiNCannoN
Feb 28, 2001, 03:00 PM
I've never backed up my chars and I'm thinkin I should. I just don't know how, that's the problem. I never really used sega's webbrowsers (but I have all the disks, from the very first one to the latest).

My ISP is a local isp, I know the mail addy's and all, so that's not a prob, but I don't know if it's set up right - or HOW to set it up right on a browser.

So, think anyone could give me a semishort step-by-step on this..? I know it's been asked a bunch of times but I never really got it all down at once..

Thanks for your time

-TwiNCannoN AKA Syora

Elrathan
Feb 28, 2001, 03:03 PM
I do not know either but this would make a great addition to the FAQ for the site. Hint...hint

Tons of people ask this question and a good step by step FAQ would be ever so useful.

TwiNCannoN
Feb 28, 2001, 03:25 PM
Yeah I was gonna suggest that in my post actually but slipped my mind.

DarthSP
Mar 1, 2001, 03:03 AM
This backing up a character sounds good and all....but also sounds like it could be used to double items. Maybe that is why sega is cracking down on it on seganet. I have never backed up my character and I don't think there is a need to as long as you are patient. Every time I've gotten BSOD, I just unplugged my phone cord and let it sit while I went doing something else. Eventually, everything works out, and it saves my game.