PDA

View Full Version : Agito 1975 advice

Eulogy21
Dec 30, 2007, 05:50 AM
I found an Agito 1975(real) with (0/0/0/25/20) untekked. I heard that when you change it into Orotiagito, it will lose all %. My question is, would it be best to keep this one as a trophy with (0/0/0/35/30) stats or make it a no % Orotiagito?

reapursoul
Dec 30, 2007, 11:07 AM
i would say orotiagito ..i got 1 and i hit 1000s regularly that + the special when ur in a room full of enemys =win hands down

SStrikerR
Dec 31, 2007, 08:23 PM
Ortiagito.

Edit: Trophies Suck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-12-31 17:24 ]</font>

Cranberry
Dec 31, 2007, 09:09 PM
Do you have online access? I have a 1975 Agito with all 0%'s. If you are going to make it into an Oriagito I would like to trade you mine for yours. I plan to keep mine as a 1975 for the novelty of it. Since yours is going to lose it's %'s anyways if you choose to make an Oriagito it's just as well if you use mine.

If you're willing to do this let me know. If you instead want to keep yours as a 1975 Agito disreguard this.

Altavista
Jan 6, 2008, 07:25 AM
If you know how to, duplicate it and make one into an Orotiagito.

hyperacute
Jan 6, 2008, 10:51 AM
Keep it as a novelty, katanas suck anyway.

SStrikerR
Jan 7, 2008, 07:51 AM
Altavista, don't talk like that. Not everybody is unlegit you know.
Hyperacute, katanas do NOT suck. The Ortiagito has the strongest atp in the game, pls an awesome wave attack that has the range of a rifle.

Altavista
Jan 7, 2008, 05:15 PM
On 2008-01-07 04:51, Ryan113 wrote:
Altavista, don't talk like that. Not everybody is unlegit you know.
Hyperacute, katanas do NOT suck. The Ortiagito has the strongest atp in the game, pls an awesome wave attack that has the range of a rifle.

I don't call duplicating items and putting them in the bank in case of corruption unlegit, since I play offline, but you can think that if you want to. (No offence).

Splash
Jan 8, 2008, 12:30 AM
On 2008-01-07 14:15, Altavista wrote:
I don't call duplicating items and putting them in the bank in case of corruption unlegit, since I play offline, but you can think that if you want to. (No offence).

That just contradicts what you suggested earlier about using a duplicate copy so you can have both the original Agito and the Oritiagito.

That, by default, is illegit no matter what you say. That's not backing up anything. Also, if you corrupt, the items go along with it, so why bother?

Altavista
Jan 8, 2008, 12:30 PM
On 2008-01-07 21:30, Splash wrote:
That, by default, is illegit no matter what you say. That's not backing up anything. Also, if you corrupt, the items go along with it, so why bother?

The item/tech disc bank is on a seperate memory card, in case you couldn't figure it out. And why would a sane person not have both the agito and the orotiagito if they could http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Neith
Jan 8, 2008, 01:28 PM
On 2008-01-07 04:51, Ryan113 wrote:

- If we're talking Blue Burst, there's a few weapons stronger than the Orotiagito. (Guren, Shouren have a higher maximum ATP). Especially when you factor in grinding, the Orotiagito's advantages disappear fast.

- The special attack is a waste of time in most situations. Even with maxed ATA on a HUnewearl, I missed with that a lot. The damage from it isn't even that good, AND it drains your HP. Only time I used it was against the Dragon bosses (when they fall), and even then, using a Diska of Braveman was far, far more useful.

It's a strong weapon, yes. And yes, I used one frequently. It's still nothing more than a trophy rare, along with most of the other katanas in PSO. Unless you have a really high end /Battle unit, they suck. The attack animation is slow, and you'll get interrupted often.

I had every katana available on US PSOBB, and NONE of them are worth using except Yamigarasu. And even then, that's only because of the Hell special.

Splash
Jan 8, 2008, 08:21 PM
On 2008-01-08 09:30, Altavista wrote:
The item/tech disc bank is on a seperate memory card, in case you couldn't figure it out. And why would a sane person not have both the agito and the orotiagito if they could http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

That was not my main point of my other post. My main point is that you contradicted yourself, because utilizing for non-back up purposes is not legit. Period.