PDA

View Full Version : Server Maintenance still?

RayJai
Dec 30, 2007, 03:18 PM
Hi, for some reason when I log into psu today I keep getting Server Maintenance.
I installed and reinstalled AOI several times without any luck.

I doubt it's my system since i just did a fresh install of XP on a new drive a few days ago.

Here's my system specs:

> Mainboard : MSI P6N SLI (MS-7350)
> Chipset : nVidia nForce 650i SLI SPP
> Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2200 MHz
> Physical Memory : 2048 MB (2 x 1024 DDR2-SDRAM )
> Video Card : Nvidia Corp GeForce 8600 GTS
> Hard Disk : ST3250310AS (250 GB)
> DVD-Rom Drive : HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4163B
> Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.01.2600 Service Pack 2
> DirectX : Version 9.0c (December 2007)

Thanks

Indica
Dec 30, 2007, 03:20 PM
Try rebooting Your Router and Cable/DSL connection

darkante
Dec 30, 2007, 03:23 PM
Sure you don´t have any protection program such as NOD for example?
If they have internet protection on, it usually makes error to the connection.
Turn it off while you play and it should work.

RayJai
Dec 30, 2007, 03:31 PM
I disabled windows fire wall and reseted my dsl modem with no luck. WTF is going on? This is starting to piss me off.

RayJai
Dec 30, 2007, 07:31 PM
Can someone please help me out?

I already ruled out it's not my router or connection. because i can get one with a shitty computer. I checked other online games and I can connect perfectly. So the problem is with AOI.
Does anyone know how to fix the 051 error!
please help me out! I'm about to cancel my account if this game don't work for me anymore.

I also, noticed when u reinstall PSU and patch it. The Patch does not finish at 98% and then PSU says it's done. does anyone get this?

I also don't have any anti-virus or firewall installed.
Please help me out!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RayJai on 2007-12-30 16:32 ]</font>

RayJai
Jan 6, 2008, 05:31 PM
BUMP! it's been over a week! help please!

Indica
Jan 7, 2008, 09:22 PM
Are you Administrator of the PC ?? I would go to the official PhantasyStarUniverse.com site and ask.

Try this

Question
I get an Error 51 message when trying to connect

Answer
Unfortunately, this problem is linked to a number of different issues and can be difficult to troubleshoot. Typically, users may experience an error 51 after the EULA page and before reaching the Character Selection screen. If you are experiencing this problem, please check through the following fixes or workarounds:

TCP Port Range
Please make sure your computer is configured properly with the correct TCP ports forwarded within your Firewall. TCP ports 11000-11099 and TCP ports 12000-12099 should be forwarded when using a firewall or router that could restrict your accessibility to the Internet.

For more information on configuring your software or hardware, please consult your firewall or router documentation or contact the manufacturer for assistance.

Manually Allow Phantasy Star Universe
Some anti-virus applications may place blocks against the Phantasy Star Universe program. If you have a anti-virus program, or other internet monitoring program, please check the application carefully for any blocks and manually allow Phantasy Star Universe access. If you are unsure of how to configure your specific anti-virus application, please consult your documentation or program vendor for more information.

Users with Nvidia nForce-based motherboards
If you have a nVidia nForce-based motherboard, please check your in your "Add/Remove Programs" listing to see if you have the nVidia Network Access Manager software installed on your system. Several users have reported that removing this software will fix the connectivity issues relating to this particular error.

To access the "Add/Remove Programs" tool, please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the Start Menu.
2. Click on Control Panel
3. Click on Add/Remove Programs
4. Scroll down the list and highlight the nVidia Network Access Manager
5. Click on Remove

Winsock LSP Fix

This particular fix has proven useful for a number of different users. However, we advise that only users who are comfortable working with their PC should attempt this fix. SEGA is unable to troubleshoot any issues that arise as a direct result of this workaround.

First, download Spybot: Search and Destroy, it can be found here:

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Once that has been downloaded, click on the “Mode” pull-down menu and select “Advanced Mode.” Once that is selected, three options should pop up in the lower left side. Select the “Tools” option and select “Winsock LSPs” All of the options should have a green checkmark next to them. If they don’t, download the LSP fix from here:

http://www.snapfiles.com/download/dllspfix.html

Open up the file and select “finish”. Once this has been done, start Phantasy Star Universe again and the game should be able to log you in with no issues.