PDA

View Full Version : i have a doubt orotiagito or lavis cannon

Lex_54
Dec 30, 2007, 08:56 PM
im about to look for a powerful blade and i dont decide and i like katanas a lot

Splash
Dec 30, 2007, 09:34 PM
Oritchiagito is the "strongest" since the ATP boost is, as I recall, the highest in the game.

Obscenity
Dec 31, 2007, 06:33 AM
I hunted for an Agito 1975 so I could make an Oratiagito, and I used it for all of five minutes. The high ATP of the weapon sounds nice on paper, but I don't find single-enemy melee weapons that only hit three times in a combo to be very useful. Even something as common as a Demolition Comet will outdamage the Oratiagito, due to hitting six times in a combo.

reapursoul
Dec 31, 2007, 12:23 PM
i got orotiagito...dont get me wrong the power...u can hit sum mighty high damage...but i have to agree ...just using twin psycho guns or stag cutlery i can hit a higher amount of collective damage...

SStrikerR
Dec 31, 2007, 08:22 PM
Since he likes katanas ortiagito would be best for him, and it's special shoots waves from afar, at the cost of a little hp. And maybe he has the right ID to find the 1975 easily enough and he doesn't have the IDs for the others. It's his choice though, so here's to hoping he picks what he wants. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mithrandir
Jan 1, 2008, 06:19 PM
They're both really good weapons, and they basically have the same special. Keep in mind, though, that you could always upgrade the Lavis Cannon to a Lavis Blade or Double Cannon if you get Synchestas

AlexCraig
Jan 1, 2008, 06:45 PM
They are both great to have. Not sure which to use. I'm only a collector.

(side note: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I have seen about 4 spellings for it. It is spelled Orotiagito)

ix3u69
Jan 1, 2008, 06:50 PM
you also have to look at the area you are playing in. i use my black king bar in forest (and sometimes caves) because there arnt nearly as many monsters. then for mines and ruines, i use my tjs, on acoount of geting swarmed i need something that is going to hit everyone. personal i cant comment on either of the weapons u asked about cos ie never used either, but my description is just something to think about as far as strategy.

SStrikerR
Jan 1, 2008, 07:52 PM
On 2008-01-01 15:45, AlexCraig wrote:

(side note: http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I have seen about 4 spellings for it. It is spelled Orotiagito)

yeah I noticed that too. (crap i was one letter off =P)

And may I add that there are a few weapons that can best orotiagito in atp?
ungrinded a J sword has 40 less atp....grind one and you'll eventually have more

Lex_54
Jan 5, 2008, 01:07 AM
well but i was asking cus i i was planing on playing with a redria or create a new character: whitil or pinkal

Altavista
Jan 6, 2008, 07:23 AM
Get a Lavis Cannon and create a Oran char. Then when the Oran char gets to Ultimate you pipe Hildetorrs for Syncesta so you can update your Lavis Cannon.