PDA

View Full Version : Shop Hack...

DarkDeception
Dec 31, 2007, 12:10 AM
I had thought this was fixed but aparantly not. As tonight as i'm standing in my room some guy came in and said "you just got haxed maam" That alone was dumb i mean unless you want to get caught don't do it if the person is in the room. I reported him. on the PC/PS2 servers. thought i would let you guys know since most i've told didn't think it could happen anymore.

--
Mod edit: remove name

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-12-30 21:15 ]</font>

HFlowen
Dec 31, 2007, 12:12 AM
EDIT: What exactly did he do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-12-30 21:19 ]</font>

GuardianElite
Dec 31, 2007, 12:14 AM
someone mailed me bout locking yr shops

HFlowen
Dec 31, 2007, 12:19 AM
Well well, just doing a shop search for Ads by "hax and "hacked" it seems that there are a few shops that are closed by someone because they were hacked by EDIT: right right, can't post names.

Good call, I'm locked up now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HFlowen on 2007-12-30 21:20 ]</font>

DarkDeception
Dec 31, 2007, 12:22 AM
yeah Razor is the guy I have sent in the report to Sega hopefully others will aswell. I just saw him bragging about his spoils too. Got some pics of him floating in midair sadly i couldn't get a shot of him bragging

Indica
Dec 31, 2007, 12:48 AM
MOD's here are fucking morons. No one reads this section, it's should be sticked on the General Section..duh!! so like people can be fucking alerted

Alamar
Dec 31, 2007, 12:49 AM
Locking don't help You need close the shop. They get your ID in shop search and enter room like it is you entering.They have access to anything you do in your rooms. Thats how it happened in the past and most likely the same way now

DarkDeception
Dec 31, 2007, 12:51 AM
well the old way was fixed. But i'm sure it won't be long before they do that again. I hope Sega responds fast to it

Indica
Dec 31, 2007, 12:52 AM
so they can steal personal items in your PM storage or just your shop?

DarkDeception
Dec 31, 2007, 12:55 AM
i think the previous hack let them do anything in your room you could do. But i could be mistaken

HandOfThornz
Dec 31, 2007, 02:26 AM
If i remember correctly, in summer when a certain dude hacked a load of rooms. it was suggested he was using the recommened shop search function, and hitting any shop that was selling items at silly prices! The locked room if you have a shop does'nt do anything, people can can still get in locked rooms, even none hacking people, i think there's software probs, as i've bear witness to people entering my LOCKED room with a shop, that i used as storage a few months ago.

Your best bet is close you shop, lock room, and try to avoid afk'ing in your room. saying that 1 of the people who mailed me saying he had been hacked, was in a missions, then came back to his room to find a load of items gone =(

Yes the previous hack, basically ment the hacker takes over your char, without being your character, so they can access your storage or room deco, but the one thing that was safe then was keep all your best items on your character as it seemed this data was unavailable to the hacker.

Good luck to you all, i hate hackers, psu requires a load of time to play, and then to shyt'd on by a hacker, sux =(

Indica
Dec 31, 2007, 03:08 AM
Jerk is on the 4th floor bragging

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Indica on 2007-12-31 09:04 ]</font>

HandOfThornz
Dec 31, 2007, 03:28 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HandOfThornz on 2007-12-31 10:28 ]</font>

Arika
Dec 31, 2007, 03:34 AM
Wow, I wonder why no any topic related to this in PSOW< actually it is in Cheater forum which I never look at!
this should be on general so more peopel can prevent it!

Powder Keg
Dec 31, 2007, 03:47 AM
Interesting, I was just in a team with a player named one of the names you mentioned. Wonder if it was the same person. >_>

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 31, 2007, 03:50 AM
actually the hacker on the loose is not Ryuk, so don't say shyt you don't know anything about

THE JACKEL

SkywalkerPSO
Dec 31, 2007, 03:55 AM
how do YOU know it's not? hmmmm...... Why defend any so called "hackers" anyway? Friend or not...

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 31, 2007, 04:00 AM
On 2007-12-31 00:55, SkywalkerPSO wrote:
how do YOU know it's not? hmmmm...... Why defend any so called "hackers" anyway? Friend or not...

it's not because he sent me a message on AIM saying, damnit, everyone is gonna think it's me.

I'm not defending what these hackers are doing right now, just saying it isn't him

THE JACKEL

beatrixkiddo
Dec 31, 2007, 04:07 AM
It's Crono, the guy who is always sore about Ryuk getting all the credit o:

Or so I'm told.

Kind of brings it on himself with "Ryuk's Master", though.

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 31, 2007, 04:11 AM
On 2007-12-31 01:07, beatrixkiddo wrote:
It's Crono, the guy who is always sore about Ryuk getting all the credit o:

Or so I'm told.

Kind of brings it on himself with "Ryuk's Master", though.

lol as far as I know, he's involved, but i think it's multiple people on the account

THE JACKEL

beatrixkiddo
Dec 31, 2007, 04:12 AM
Well I meant it's him currently. The guy doing rooms earlier was someone else,

or so I'm told (again).

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 31, 2007, 04:29 AM
Well i was told to inform everyone
Razor is Razor, and he was the one going around stealing shyt at first
Crono114 is Ryuk's Master, and he was just messing around, didn't do anything to anyone, apparently he's playing PSO:BB now lol

basically, the account is done being used, and will be banned soon enough

THE JACKEL

Powder Keg
Dec 31, 2007, 04:32 AM
Just how do you have the inside scoop? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 31, 2007, 04:34 AM
On 2007-12-31 01:32, Artea wrote:
Just how do you have the inside scoop? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Like I said, Ryuk IM'd me, and I'm assuming Crono IM'd him

THE JACKEL

Da_trader
Dec 31, 2007, 05:17 AM
lol hackers on psu...............something is always fucking up in the game

Kylie
Dec 31, 2007, 02:27 PM
Got a total of four mails about this, locked all my rooms. I figured it could just be some chain letter prank, but I didn't want to take any chances. I think my entire list ended up locking their rooms. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 31, 2007, 05:43 PM
I think they're just saying that so everybody locks their rooms so only people with the highest selling items will be able to sell at whatever prices they want making them much richer in the process.

Para
Jan 1, 2008, 02:25 AM
I too doubt it is Ryuk.

CelestialBlade
Jan 1, 2008, 03:37 AM
It's a hack it MUST be Ryuk.

Can we stop jerking off to him already?

By the way, someone mentioned locking rooms isn't very effective....well, now that we have Conditional Search, locking your room actually makes your shop invisible. Fairly useful. Just try to stay out of your room and you won't show up in Recommended, either.

It'll blow over in a day or two, like always. Nothing new.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jan 1, 2008, 03:49 AM
On 2008-01-01 00:37, Typheros wrote:

Exactly. It's foolish to expect anything to happen before Wednesday at the earliest, because Clumsy and friends were out all night tonight having crazy drunken sex, and they need at least one day to recover from their hangovers.

Just lock your shop, ignore the floating people in the lobby, and they'll go away. Stop giving them attention and they'll go away before they even get banned.

Da_trader
Jan 1, 2008, 04:32 AM

By the way, someone mentioned locking rooms isn't very effective....well, now that we have Conditional Search, locking your room actually makes your shop invisible. Fairly useful. Just try to stay out of your room and you won't show up in Recommended, either.

u do realize theres more than just one hacker? that was proven with razor aka nobody going wild, in all of psu's history theres been hundreds of them and now that two actually shop up in the open everyone thinks its Ryuk cause thats seems to be the only one u guys remember....lol

CelestialBlade
Jan 1, 2008, 04:59 AM
On 2008-01-01 01:32, Da_trader wrote:

u do realize theres more than just one hacker? that was proven with razor aka nobody going wild, in all of psu's history theres been hundreds of them and now that two actually shop up in the open everyone thinks its Ryuk cause thats seems to be the only one u guys remember....lol

That's basically the point I was trying to get across. Why everyone puts that dumb Ryuk kid on such a high pedastal I'll never understand.

Saphion
Jan 1, 2008, 05:09 AM
I have to ask after all this kerfuffle, but has the population taken yet another hit from this? What is it averaging around now? I was considering coming back but...

Newport
Jan 1, 2008, 01:23 PM
lol hacks

CelestialBlade
Jan 1, 2008, 03:39 PM
On 2008-01-01 02:09, Saphion wrote:
I have to ask after all this kerfuffle, but has the population taken yet another hit from this? What is it averaging around now? I was considering coming back but...

Main reason the population's dropped is because, aside from rare hunting, there's nothing for high-levels right now. It's become too easy.

Saphion
Jan 1, 2008, 04:46 PM
So the population is dropping regardless of hacking? That's pretty sucky.

=/

Indica
Jan 1, 2008, 05:28 PM
On 2008-01-01 10:23, Newport wrote:
lol hacks

Isnt this you? I saw you in my room the other day and talked to you but I dont think you took anything from me

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i226/Corbrenton/psu20080101_123641_000.jpg

Orin654
Jan 1, 2008, 11:08 PM
Is it safe to breathe again

AlphaDragoon
Jan 1, 2008, 11:21 PM
LOL at the haxors getting run off by the Rappy army. XD

One even tried to buy them off with max Meseta to leave them alone.

GaNksTa
Jan 6, 2008, 06:36 PM
On 2007-12-31 01:29, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
Crono114 is Ryuk's Master, and he was just messing around, didn't do anything to anyone, apparently he's playing PSO:BB now lol

THE JACKEL

BB huh? A new GM appeared on the private BB server I used to play not to long ago named Chrono; wonder if it's the same person...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GaNksTa on 2008-01-06 15:37 ]</font>