PDA

View Full Version : --In Need of Uber Ult. Mode Help!!!--

raikomaru40
Jan 1, 2008, 05:19 PM
i recently unlocked ultimate mode with my Humar, and i really want to start on it, but i'm only lv.68.... i can survive if i stay long-range and cast shifta and zalure, but it takes forever to kill an enemy...so, what level should i be in order to safely traverse the obstacle that is ultimate mode?

Splash
Jan 1, 2008, 06:15 PM
lolz Shifta cast on a HUmar. And lolz at 4 duplicate topics.

Well since you have it, you should be able to do it far easily. Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure, there should be no reason why you are having difficulties. And if you are, go back to the lower difficulties because you are clearly not ready for anything in Ultimate.

CupOfCoffee
Jan 1, 2008, 06:31 PM
Ultimate mode was hard as shit back in the V2 days, and without a V2 rare, you were basically unable to land any hits at all. Try to track down a Red Saber or Red Handgun and you should be ready to roll... in Forest, at least.

DC_PLAYER
Jan 1, 2008, 06:41 PM
what version do you play, if pso ver.2 name the id

also if you are on ver.2 i will give you a link to a guide i made, you will find it usefull
edit: checked your profile, ver.2 humar, greenil
follow this guide.....
http://www.ragol.co.uk/guides/EEyuuVVFZpFwGlTGuf.shtml
just remember, ultimate cannot be beaten in a rush kind of way similar to other difficulties, so lvl up.
if you want a low lvl humar to beat mines for example, either you lvl up and find what's recomended in the guide or you will waste atleast 2 hours using rafoie to kill them.
also as recomended by CupOfCoffee red handgun or red saber should be found, do normal runs, never do quests, they don't drop rares, only do the quests to power up your exp and understand these ultimate enemys

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2008-01-01 16:00 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Jan 1, 2008, 07:58 PM
if v2 has it, do the battle training quest, all you'll need to do is hit the monsters, and kireek will finish them off. (make sure you dont finish the quest though, so you can do it again and again.)

DC_PLAYER
Jan 2, 2008, 04:35 AM
no, KIREEK will need your help, even my humar at lvl 80 and KIREEK at lvl 180 needed 3 times to complete the quest, he can block many attacks, but do not take that as a fact because he can take hits one after another while you cast status suport techs.

SStrikerR
Jan 2, 2008, 09:15 PM
Never happened to me -_- well, cast support techs then, it's not exactly hard to do.

raikomaru40
Jan 2, 2008, 10:00 PM
thx fr the guide link, DC_PLAYER. i'll be sure to constantly use shifta/deband/zalure/jellen. i just really want to do ult. b/c the regular levels are getting a little repetitive, thou it is fun to go to forest on normal & kill the dragon in 10 seconds....lol

DC_PLAYER
Jan 3, 2008, 10:06 AM
i have a friend that is also in a rush to "complete the game" he has entered ultimate difficulty at lvl 60 and he's in trouble.
the dragon will be a real chalenge for you, i remember someone saying that toke 2 hours to kill it....XD
but, your biggest problem will be in mines, when i got there i almost quited the game.....for real.

SStrikerR
Jan 3, 2008, 04:38 PM
the dragon...my first time I wwas with 3 others (online) and we were all level 80. 2 of them died all right next to each other, so just as the boss was about to die I ran, revived 2, killed the drag by accident, and healed the other. So then my dog thinks it's funny to pull the yellow/white/red cords out and run 5 feet away with them. >_< I grab em, shove them back in, and...I'm dead. LOLZ TEH DRAGON FELL ON YOU NUB, HAHAH YOU SUCKZ DUDEE.

I went and did it offline -_-

raikomaru40
Jan 5, 2008, 08:47 PM
yezzzz! i just beat the ult. forest/ sil dragon @ lv 70!!!!!!

Altavista
Jan 5, 2008, 08:59 PM
Level 60? Im playing Ultimate on all my 3 characters (Signature). God HP takes care of he bosses.

DC_PLAYER
Jan 6, 2008, 08:25 AM
to take care of these bosses i would say 4 god powers.......find them in vhard ruins, a few runs and you may find some

also lvl 70 and you beated the boss, congratulations, i trained hard until lvl 95-100 so i could do forest more easily.
caves should not ba problem with a good weapon, be carefull with the lilies.

raikomaru40
Jan 6, 2008, 06:43 PM
yea, i found out to watch out 4 th lilies the hard way......luckily my mag revived me!

metalshadow04
Jan 6, 2008, 06:47 PM
my FOnewearl is on 75 and i can't beat dark falz on very hard yet... :'( she doesnt have enough health... but my bro is in ultimate and he just ranges everything to death, probably because he's a ranger.

DC_PLAYER
Jan 6, 2008, 07:03 PM
feed your mag, get units, get better tech level disks
oh and raikomaru40, the 2nd boss, since you will take some time to kill it, he will use the beam attack, i just warn you that the beam attack is used over and over, so either you cast resta at the right time or your hp will reach 0 in no time

raikomaru40
Jan 6, 2008, 08:06 PM
thx a bundle DC_PLAYER. it's also good to know that there are still people who play ver.2 despite its many disadvantages to the other versions. you're my hero! not in a gay way or anything.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: raikomaru40 on 2008-01-06 17:08 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Jan 7, 2008, 06:36 AM
lololol, hehe, the game does not have disavantages, in fact ppl like to play alot ver.2 especially online because of teamplay or chalenge mode, if you take a look at "the private server" and pso bb you will notive that they didn't do chalenge at all and now they only do it because of items.
ppl die, they do not suport each others, they care more about the items of others (due to the fact, OMG he is a noob therefore he can't better then me, therefore he must have hacked stuff), on the official servers you would lose exp if you die, if that ever happened at the private server everyone would be lvl 1.

i still play ver.2, despite of having less items, it also has less areas to explore.
One thing raikomaru40, what you are doing now, is killing enemys with 900 and 1100 defense wich is in fact the defense of the strongest enemys in gc/xbox/bb online, if you can beat those then it's a great achievement. (normal defense values in caves are beetween 1100 to 1400, tell me an enemy in gc online that has these values)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2008-01-07 03:41 ]</font>

raikomaru40
Jan 7, 2008, 07:43 AM
yea....but there's no multiplayer.....

SStrikerR
Jan 7, 2008, 07:47 AM
Online there is.

DC_PLAYER
Jan 7, 2008, 09:41 AM
yep, online there is.
or just do a quest with an npc.....useless since you can't get rares, but fun.

raikomaru40
Jan 7, 2008, 02:19 PM
i'm too poor to get online....i'm using a school computer right now

SStrikerR
Jan 7, 2008, 03:22 PM
You don't pay to go online, all you need to pay for is the adaptor.

raikomaru40
Jan 7, 2008, 03:43 PM
i thought all the DC servers were all down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: raikomaru40 on 2008-01-07 12:44 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Jan 7, 2008, 03:48 PM
official ones yes, about private ones we can't speak (mod's would erase and avertise since it's not alowed here)

raikomaru40
Jan 9, 2008, 10:52 AM
then how do you learn about them?

DC_PLAYER
Jan 9, 2008, 10:58 AM
google.
hint: search for pso private server, i beleive 1st link might interest you

raikomaru40
Jan 9, 2008, 11:18 AM
thx...i mean...what private server?

DC_PLAYER
Jan 9, 2008, 12:17 PM
i can't tell the name, all i can say there are many, the most popular one has a really weird name.

raikomaru40
Jan 9, 2008, 01:23 PM
gotcha....