PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: create your own quest

zmike1981z
Jan 2, 2008, 02:39 PM
does anyone know how to make a quest of your own. a quest editor or a website that will explain it. I always wanted to make one of my own. I play blue burst now, but i still have pso version 2 p.c. my email is [email protected], i have it listed but just in case. if anyone has any suggestions I would appricate it. Also if would be cool to upload it to the server if it works out well. this is my first post, will make a poll? what character type do you use the most?

GreenArcher
Jan 2, 2008, 03:25 PM
The dev team for the "other" server has one of these, but they will not release it to anyone.

SStrikerR
Jan 2, 2008, 09:11 PM
"what character do you use the most?"

ummm, why ask that?
And I suggest you go to the "other" place for this question.

Nuclearranger
Jan 2, 2008, 11:16 PM
I can do it... but its not easy lol
Back when I useto make some it could take days to get one going.

zmike1981z
Jan 4, 2008, 05:07 PM
i have no idea what the other site is. I only know this one from "hack" server. i PUT THE poll in cause it was my first post, i wanted to see how it worked. it was totally pointless. i am not worried about easy. I wanted to learn to do it. I have been playing pso for like 8 years? maybe on 6. don't remember when i first got it for dremcast. if you can send me a private message to where to go to find the info let me know. thanks, damn daft punk, ahhh girlfriend likes crap music.