PDA

View Full Version : A couple of logging on questions.

gurmlk
Jan 3, 2008, 09:50 PM
What happens if you log on to an account from a console or computer, and then while logged on, you try to log on to the same account from another console or computer? I would assume that it wouldn't work, but I was just wondering if anybody knows for sure. Also, I've been playing on the PS2/PC server, and so I've also been wondering if I would be able to use the same account on the 360 server, and if so, what would happen with that? I don't see myself playing on the 360, again I'm just wondering, just in case it does come up. I have my assumptions as to what would happen in that scenario as well, but I would like to see if I can find out from somebody who knows for sure.

A2K
Jan 3, 2008, 10:38 PM
I'd assume it would kick one player off. Not 100% certain of that, but it seems logical and I'm somewhat certain someone has tried it at least once already in the past year the game has been released.

You cannot use an Xbox 360 PSU account on PC/PS2 or vice versa at all--it's totally separate in terms of game data and billing.

gurmlk
Jan 4, 2008, 01:01 AM
On 2008-01-03 19:38, A2K wrote:
I'd assume it would kick one player off. Not 100% certain of that, but it seems logical and I'm somewhat certain someone has tried it at least once already in the past year the game has been released.

You cannot use an Xbox 360 PSU account on PC/PS2 or vice versa at all--it's totally separate in terms of game data and billing.

Thanks for the reply, that answers one of my questions.

Jarek
Jan 4, 2008, 02:06 AM
Let's say you are logged into your account on Computer A. If you log into the same account on Computer B, Computer A will get disconnected from the game. If comp A logs back on, then B will get disconnected, etc. .
I tried it with my pc and ps2 a while back.

gurmlk
Jan 4, 2008, 08:27 PM
On 2008-01-03 23:06, psobsesser wrote:
Let's say you are logged into your account on Computer A. If you log into the same account on Computer B, Computer A will get disconnected from the game. If comp A logs back on, then B will get disconnected, etc. .
I tried it with my pc and ps2 a while back.

Thanks for the reply.