PDA

View Full Version : ult seabed problems

sCI
Jan 3, 2008, 10:52 PM
yeah, so im playin a lvl 124 fonewm in ult seabed...guide said you should be lvl 120, like i said, im lvl 124 and strugglin sorta, im doin better that usual, but those sinow zoa's are killin me sometimes...they freez me and then hit me and i usually dont die, but its a close one, if theres multiple of them especially i have trouble, i have four god/hp's equipt, and im pretty high lvl, what is wrong?..what lvl were you guys whether your a force or not when you were able to enter ult seabed and go through it easily, or does it never get easy...is anybody here lvl 185-200? is it any easier than when ur under under lvl 140, cause sometimes i think its not worth lvling up any more cuase im afraid it wont help any...thnx anybody

reapursoul
Jan 4, 2008, 12:51 PM
im lvlv 139 and last tym (a while ago) i was in ultimate seabeds...lets just say it was hardly a picnic...i did make it very close to the boss teleporter before i had to turn the gamecube off http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but my advise is just stick at it make sure u have enough money to be running back and forth for mono di and trimates and fluids...because in sum situations i find u have to heal fast and resta just doesnt cut it

Banish
Jan 4, 2008, 01:08 PM
Cast Jellen to weaken enemy attacks, it makes Seabeds much easier.

Also, have your HP full at all times, since Forces are weak to damage. Beware of fixed damage too, you must have good HP.

Splash
Jan 4, 2008, 07:30 PM
The guide is just...wrong. It's placing at a general assumption that you have some of the high level techs already (with support techs at Lv30) and that you can do Central Contral Area easily. Deband/Jellen spam will make you take less damage but be wary of critical hits. Also, if it is the freezing part, you should attack from a distance such that it won't disappear as you attack it. Alternatively, equipping a Cure/Freeze works if you can get one.

sCI
Jan 10, 2008, 02:53 PM
well, i was wonderin if anybody is willin to tell me, what level are you, and how many ours on that level (character) do you have? whats you rarest weapon you've ever found? whats your fav weapon? what are you currently lookin for? just wonderin

ix3u69
Jan 10, 2008, 03:40 PM
ive got a lvl 120 hunewearl pinkal (hours im not sure of at this exact moment. i made her like 2.5-3 months ago) and the rarest ive found is my agito real (wich i just found like 20 minutes ago. its totally gay though and is pretty much only good as a trophy (i turned it into the oritoagito) my favorite is my tsumikiri j-sword (0/90/90/90) ill edit this with the hours when i save and restart later.

132 hours

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ix3u69 on 2008-01-10 13:11 ]</font>