PDA

View Full Version : To Brimstone and gimS

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 28, 2001, 05:00 PM
Remember me? We fought Dark Phalz on V-Hard yesterday, I was the golden HUcast. I most stupidly forgot to deposit my cash in the bank before going down there and now I'm missing 600k. I anyone accidently picked it up without noticing I'd be most grateful if we could meet up and I could get it back. I know it's only money but's it's a lot of it and you never know when you might need it.

Thanks

GhostinmyShell
Feb 28, 2001, 09:18 PM
I think I got it by accident, I was wondering why i had some extra money. We can meet today or this weekend and I can give it back. I didnt think nothing of it since no one was asking for lost money...

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 28, 2001, 09:38 PM
Cool, I already feared that noone had picked it up, thinking it was just a normal meseta-drop from a box not deemed necessary to get. Don't worry I already thought it was an accident, I just realised my loss too late. Are you going to be on Puck 09 today? I'll be on around 8.00pm GMT. Just write me an email or post here when you want to meet. If you open a team to play, just call it "meseta" so I know where to find you, I'll do the same if I don't see any.

Thanks dude, see ya later

GhostinmyShell
Feb 28, 2001, 10:29 PM
Well ill be on today after 3:30 for some time just meet me in a game, ill be in puck 09 of course...

The_Neon_Samurai
Mar 1, 2001, 01:51 PM
I just wanted to say that I met up with GimS yesterday and got my money back, so everything's cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif. He even offered me a Celestial Shield, Ogre Power+ and something else for free (I didn't accept it of course, heh).