PDA

View Full Version : SUV Weapon War =0 !

Genoa
Jan 8, 2008, 01:05 AM
I can never remember to ask this >___> ... nor apparently can I count <_> But... I've always had this issue...

Which SUV does the most damage towards a single target?
For example... bosses like the Dragon...
I find myself using Rafal Attacker the most, because I notice it has a LOT of total hits... and the damage is quite nice. Not as high as say... Grom, but there's definitely more shots from Rafal than Grom. I always saw Grom as more of an AoE SUV than direct damage.

I'm skeptical because the only SUV I really see being used most of the time is Sturm <_> and yes, I like Sturm and all for it's simplicity, decent damage, and Burn effect... but when it comes to direct damage, and if you're positioned correctly and don't have to go out of your way to make it happen, wouldn't Rafal be best? ... At least... It's what I notice =/

amtalx
Jan 8, 2008, 02:58 PM
I use Grom for direct damge to a single target.

chaostroop3
Jan 8, 2008, 03:32 PM
grom =]

thator the toilet one

mvffin
Jan 8, 2008, 04:18 PM
wait, which one's the one with the 5 or so lasers? that one does the most damage most of the time. as long as your targets are immobile. but i still use sturm just cause... =

GreenArcher
Jan 8, 2008, 05:07 PM
I use Grom whenever I can. Especially on swarms of sendillans, seriously nothing is as satisfying as that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

To a single target however? I'm not sure...my shotgun outdoes SUVs to one target lol

Pengfishh
Jan 8, 2008, 05:43 PM
Sturm and Rafal are where it is at.

El_Lapucha
Jan 10, 2008, 12:41 AM
I actually use Meteor Attacker on single targets like dragon and dulk fakis. After all hits I've ended up doing about 18000 damage, probably more. I can't really test right now because everything dies to it too fast.

Gen2000
Jan 11, 2008, 03:04 AM
Grom or Meteor Attacker does the most direct damage. Blitz hits harder than Grom but you will miss most of the hits during the sweep resulting in less damage than a direct Grom blast.

For some reason Rafal and Hegal, while looking more badass are weaker than Grom and Blitz.

Also is there is a trick to making Gigas Espada (HUEG SWORD) not suck so much? I only get two hits out of it, such a shame since it's another great looking SUV that falls short.