PDA

View Full Version : PSO-DC: need ver.2 caves tips(normal mode)

dethdragon88
Jan 8, 2008, 01:42 PM
took an hour to beet dragon with my lvl 6 FOnewm. Wondering about any info or tips for him or my lvl 6 HUmar.
(HUmar beat the dragon much quicker)

Jaspaller
Jan 8, 2008, 03:09 PM
Level up more? lol
For your FOnewm get the three basic spells (Foie, Zonde, Barta) and learn which of them does more damage to which enemy. Also pick up Resta for both characters if you don't have it already.

Feed your mag as well, FOnewms are usually best with a mag that concentrates on Mind, and HUmars will do very well with a mag that concentrates on Pow/Dex.

Other than that just work on getting better equipment for your level. You can also check out some of the Quests as well.

kizu
Jan 8, 2008, 03:24 PM
Like Jaspaller said: lvl up, get a better mag, and get better equipment. In caves, you should start finding weapons like swords, rods, and mystery items. Those should help you out. Make sure you are around lvl 12 though with your FOnewn and have gifoie or rafoie before you take on De Rol. It'll make life a lot easier. For easy lvl ups, do the forest quests, you'll get cash, items and at least 4 lvls.

DC_PLAYER
Jan 8, 2008, 03:29 PM
it's hell, i know, i once tried to play as a force, it sucks, but beleive me, now it's the best time to kill fast fast fast.
in caves search for a good lvl foie, don't worry about tp since you can get fluids at anytime with the money you get from quests.
before the boss, search the shops, i remeber finding a lvl 1 gifoie and a lvl 1 rafoie in there, once you have those, simply murder the boss, if you go to the boss with a basic tech onlythen prepare to fail.
the faster you kill, the less chances he has to kill you (even if 1 cast takes half of your tp, simply recover with fluids)
get a mind mag or raise one, you started the game now, so don't be afraid to lvl up or to take time gathering units.

raikomaru40
Jan 9, 2008, 10:53 AM
he's such a NUBmar...(he's my bro)

DC_PLAYER
Jan 9, 2008, 10:57 AM
oops, now i see he is using a humar....
pow mag, atp increase units, learn resta, get a good % sword, then fight the boss, i beleive i 1st deafeated it at lvl 16.

dethdragon88
Jan 9, 2008, 01:18 PM
I'm using the FOnewm & HUmar thnx for the help with both!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dethdragon88 on 2008-01-09 10:19 ]</font>

dethdragon88
Jan 10, 2008, 07:49 AM
yay HUmar is done! on to the FOnewm