PDA

View Full Version : psobb story

bp_shoruko
Jan 8, 2008, 05:56 PM
could anyone give me a rundown on the blue burst story? My computer is a total piece of shit and the server will have been long since shut down after I actually get one that can run it.

Jaspaller
Jan 8, 2008, 06:46 PM
The game revolves around characters that appeared in EP1 and EP2. Specifically Rupika (from the Gran Squall quest), Works 32nd squadron (was that the number?), and Leo Grathart. Various other NPCs also appear like Ash, Bernie, and Kireek.

A meteor has crashed into Ragol in the desert and created a crater. You are sent to check it out. Meanwhile Works is also involved in this and using the meteor for something. The government quests are based around checking it out.

Eventually Rupika is taken by Works and Leo wishes to use her to complete his fathers work (something like that). She has the ability to control D-factor cells. The last missions involve rescuing her. When you reach the final area where the crater is, down below is the meteor. Rupika begins losing conciousness and becomes a ball of energy. THe ball of energy goes all the way down and activates the meteor making it shine green. Then the boss comes out to play. You own the boss, and then rupika is back not remembering what happened... except she's hungry

That's about it. I wish I played the quests more but I'm too lazy to check them out. A nice script of the quests would be nice though. There's also another single player quest as well called Restless Lion's pride or something like that which involves Leo trying to do something again.

bp_shoruko
Jan 8, 2008, 07:04 PM
so that's the general gist of it,eh? thank ye muchly jaspaller.

Mystral
Jan 8, 2008, 08:45 PM
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to use the other place to play the quests even long after the official servers shut down, if it helps any.

Assuming you don't have any qualms about doing so, anyway.

kizu
Jan 8, 2008, 09:45 PM
just google up the places you want to use... and have fun if you choose to do so.