PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 'other' server and 'support' site.

Turbobrain
Jan 9, 2008, 11:05 AM
My friend is having problems logging in(it really is my friend... many of you may know her from PSU).

Getting a socket 10060 error which I believe means that the server is refusing connection.

To make it worse the forums are down. I know people are still on the game but I think once they log of, they can't log back on. My first guess was authentication server issues but considering the forums are not accesable... maybe ISP problems?

If anyone knows anything about this, help, I'm being nagged silly here. I built the PC for my friend so it HAS to be something to do with that...lol:)

Jaspaller
Jan 9, 2008, 11:16 AM
I don't know anything about sockets but I can tell you that the forums there seem to be working from what I can see. It looks like it just got back up from maintanance or something since some of the icons aren't showing at all.

Jaspaller
Jan 9, 2008, 11:22 AM
Double post!
The main page isn't working at all either. It's a server issue. Best to ride it out.

kevlar_pso
Jan 10, 2008, 02:35 PM
On 2008-01-09 08:05, Turbobrain wrote:
My friend is having problems logging in(it really is my friend... many of you may know her from PSU).

Getting a socket 10060 error which I believe means that the server is refusing connection.

To make it worse the forums are down. I know people are still on the game but I think once they log of, they can't log back on. My first guess was authentication server issues but considering the forums are not accesable... maybe ISP problems?

If anyone knows anything about this, help, I'm being nagged silly here. I built the PC for my friend so it HAS to be something to do with that...lol:)

Maybe she needs to start donating some $$$ to help pay for the server? If I played there that is what I would do.