PDA

View Full Version : howed you get your pso and does it like you????

Blue147
Jan 13, 2003, 12:02 AM
I killed a man in reno just to wach him die and then pulled it out of his cold dead hand.lol.My pso likes me so much i get alest 5 rares on one run of HS on vhard.lol.

Atax
Jan 13, 2003, 12:07 AM
eehhhhhhh......... k http://www.ataxtech.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/eyebrow.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 13, 2003, 12:10 AM
I bought mine with drug money. Probability isn't with me :3.

They ought to sell multiple versions of GCN PSO, like pokemon ;3 You know people would buy all of them.

Cloud_01
Jan 13, 2003, 12:11 AM
Pretty hardcore there man.

Eden
Jan 13, 2003, 12:18 AM
what the fuck is wrong with you

Blue147
Jan 13, 2003, 12:20 AM
it was a joke lol.if you dont get it then you've never seen the tv show it's from lol

Blue147
Jan 13, 2003, 12:23 AM
I bought mine with drug money. Probability isn't with me :3

alest someone is going along with the joke.

Guntz348
Jan 13, 2003, 12:26 AM
Doesn't this belong in the off-topic of fresh kills section, away from relevant topics?

Guntz348
Jan 13, 2003, 12:27 AM
Oh and i bought mine from Funcoland http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AnimalMother
Jan 13, 2003, 05:55 AM
I drove to Target, told some prissy little woman to get it out of the cabinet post haste, else there would be trouble. Took out my ATM card swiped it, punched in a bunch of stupid numbers, and Kapow! FREE PSO!!! On the way out to the parking lot I was challenged to an Arm Wrestling match by about the biggest Panda I had ever seen in a parking lot. I kicked it in the groin and fled.

Bull_Mark_One
Jan 13, 2003, 08:16 AM
I drove all over 3 counties searching for a store that still had a copy, having had to wait for payday to actually be able to afford both pso and a game cube.. at which point every store I had seen it in seems to have sold every single copy they had.. finally after a few shady back room deals, and signing a few papers in blood (I didn't bother to read them) I finally walked out of an On Cue store the proud owner of a brand new, slightly sulferous smelling copy of PSO, and and equally malodorous GC, fortunately all the incense I burn to cover up the pot smell in my apartment also covers up the sulfer.

Furion
Jan 13, 2003, 12:44 PM
I drove to gamestop and found the game easily...then I drove around actually thinking I would find a modem. I didn't, but I just bought one off eBay. Now I'm painfully waiting for it to ship.

Buuyon
Jan 13, 2003, 12:52 PM
i got mine at toys r us

RedFox
Jan 13, 2003, 02:06 PM
still waiting for my import...

Ashram
Jan 13, 2003, 02:53 PM
I saw a guy walking down the street with the last copy of pso from my local EB(I'd been stalking him through the mall). When we got away from most of the hustle and bustle I picked up this big rock. I hit him in the head, I only meant to hit him once but I ended up hitting him AGAIN and AGAIN and ON and ON!!! When I was done beating him with the rock, I could barely lift my arms. I pulled the copy of PSO out of his limp lifeless arms, and looked down at the pile of cranial matter splattered all over the sidewalk.

Actually I don't have it yet, it is on reserve at my local EB.

Noco-Esmaj
Jan 13, 2003, 03:31 PM
It's a GAME!!!!!!

Noco-Esmaj
Jan 13, 2003, 03:32 PM
On 2003-01-13 12:31, Noco-Esmaj wrote:
It's a GAME!!!!!!

I thought it was real. My life is over.
=(

BAhhhhh!! I hate hitting the wrong button.

(Having bad bad day)
=(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noco-Esmaj on 2003-01-13 12:33 ]</font>

Arngrim
Jan 13, 2003, 04:08 PM
I got mine at GameStop. Yay. Now to find a modem..

Ghaleon
Jan 13, 2003, 04:17 PM
i had to sneak into the mall through the air shafts after closing time and somehow find babbages from inside the ducts. when i got there the manager was still in there so i had to kidnap him along with pso and as of now he is still in my basement. anyone know what i should do with him? i was thinking of chopping him up and feeding him to starving pigs, but that might get messy with all the chopping and stuff.

Blue147
Jan 13, 2003, 06:43 PM
lmao thoes were realy good lol

Muku6
Jan 13, 2003, 09:07 PM
Actually, I'm not of this planet. I was actually down here on vacation when I learned of this "GameCube" and "Phantasy Star Online". I went into one of your measly electronics shops and had a half an hour talk with one of your pasty video game fanatics that work at this so called EB Games. Considering I don't have the $ that you Earthlings like, I decided I must take action into my own hands.

After reading the whole player's guide for the game in 2.5 seconds, I figured it would be worth getting. I hog tied the manager who was working a late night, and I fled with both modem, game, and console. I'm actually flying over Area 51 tonight. I'm not quite sure where to dump this body... maybe I can drop it by there.

Raist
Jan 13, 2003, 09:11 PM
I was giving yuji naka oral one day and he enjoyed it so much he gave me this lil game. Hey i didn't complain one bit. ^_^

Blue147
Jan 13, 2003, 09:23 PM
I was giving yuji naka oral one day and he enjoyed it so much he gave me this lil game. Hey i didn't complain one bit. ^_^

...........???????????????????????????lol?????????

IceBurner
Jan 14, 2003, 12:32 AM
One day I came home from my daily labors of the Wicker Dance to find that my dog Fifi had gone behind my back and once again used my credit card to place a huge order from BestBuy.com! Naturally I challenged him to a contest of Zanzibarbarian Ray Surfing, and he almost won, but I prevailed over his powerful doggie paddle techniques! Fifi has always been a sore loser, so when he still wouldn't cancel the shipment, we fought for forty days atop the mile-high volcanic caldera down the street from Joe's Luncheon and Amish Pawn Shop ... you know the place. We growled at each other for a day, then I said "C'mon", and he said "Arf!". I said "You can't do this!", to which he said "Pant pant pant pant!" Then I said "Okay, that's it!" First I kicked at his tail, and he bit both my shins, then I scratched his esophagus, and he gnawed my left ear, then I socked him in the nose, and he knocked out my molars, then I bit off his ears, and he ripped out my kidneys, and somewhere in the middle of all this, my collection of rare Albanian Zebra weasels got loose. They ran down the street, past Joe's, and up the caldera, and after thirty-eight more days, they managed to convince us to settle our differences with aromatherapy!

Well it took some time, but when we had finally done so, I found out the order had came in by free next day shipping. So I set up the GameCube, 2,000" plama TV, and 30.7 channel Quantum Stereo he ordered, paid the overdue electric bill, sat down and began playing PSO, 'cuz that's just the way it is...

Goldstix69
Jan 14, 2003, 02:36 AM
I had my copy of PSO pre-ordered 1 month before it came out. I got it the day it hit the shelves.. Delivered to my front door nice and early. Walked into my room and sat down to play.. The next day I went to my local import store to buy the DSL modem. Still hunting for a keyboard though.

MonoxideChild
Jan 14, 2003, 05:24 PM
I went to FuncoLand to get mine. I had to deal with a "Ghetto P" trying to sell me an Xbox while I was there, even though I already had one. Than he finally decided to sell me the damn game when I told him I already owned one, and I was going to smack him if he didn't go get me what I wanted.

MonoxideChild
Jan 14, 2003, 05:26 PM
On 2003-01-13 21:32, IceBurner wrote:
One day I came home from my daily labors of the Wicker Dance to find that my dog Fifi had gone behind my back and once again used my credit card to place a huge order from BestBuy.com! Naturally I challenged him to a contest of Zanzibarbarian Ray Surfing, and he almost won, but I prevailed over his powerful doggie paddle techniques! Fifi has always been a sore loser, so when he still wouldn't cancel the shipment, we fought for forty days atop the mile-high volcanic caldera down the street from Joe's Luncheon and Amish Pawn Shop ... you know the place. We growled at each other for a day, then I said "C'mon", and he said "Arf!". I said "You can't do this!", to which he said "Pant pant pant pant!" Then I said "Okay, that's it!" First I kicked at his tail, and he bit both my shins, then I scratched his esophagus, and he gnawed my left ear, then I socked him in the nose, and he knocked out my molars, then I bit off his ears, and he ripped out my kidneys, and somewhere in the middle of all this, my collection of rare Albanian Zebra weasels got loose. They ran down the street, past Joe's, and up the caldera, and after thirty-eight more days, they managed to convince us to settle our differences with aromatherapy!

Well it took some time, but when we had finally done so, I found out the order had came in by free next day shipping. So I set up the GameCube, 2,000" plama TV, and 30.7 channel Quantum Stereo he ordered, paid the overdue electric bill, sat down and began playing PSO, 'cuz that's just the way it is...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif