PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Help Finding a File

Kythri_Ayn
Jan 10, 2008, 09:25 AM
Does anybody know where I might find a download for the mp3 and/or the opening video of the main theme for AotI? Thanks in advance for any help.

RedMussel
Jan 10, 2008, 09:31 AM
I am pretty sure asking for the file for it is not allowed here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedMussel on 2008-01-10 06:32 ]</font>

Laranas
Jan 10, 2008, 09:32 AM
Not sure how legit (or legal) it is, but I remember PSUpedia hosting the AOI soundtrack. You should be able to find the mp3 there.

Kythri_Ayn
Jan 10, 2008, 10:09 AM
Sorry, didn't realize asking for the file might be against the rules. If it is, I apologize for having broken them. Thanks Laranas for the info. I'll look into that asap.

Krisan
Jan 10, 2008, 10:14 AM
Not to hijack this thread or anything.. But while somewhat on the subject of music and movies from the game, does anyone know where one might find videos of Ep2's offline-exclusive cutscenes? A friend of mine doesn't want to play Ep2 offline, and I don't really blame him since other than these scenes there's absolutely no benefit to doing so.. but I'd like him to see the fancy cutscenes all the same, so if they happen to be uploaded anywhere.. I'd be grateful for a link. (I've skimmed a few places looking for them already, and was just about to go looking again when I saw this thread.. didn't figure there'd be any harm in asking. =P)

Lineek
Jan 10, 2008, 01:00 PM
well i guess you could use fraps to capture it if you really wanted to, same with the cutscenes.

but you could be messin with copyright issues i dunt know, i have yet to play the story.

Krisan
Jan 10, 2008, 01:38 PM
I may just resort to doing that, but I'm lazy and figured someone else would've already done it and uploaded em somewhere. =P