PDA

View Full Version : RAcast Mag help

thaners
Jan 11, 2008, 12:07 AM
nobody has replied to my last forum. but then again it is 8 30... i just need a little help with my mags and maybe a little list of rare weapons to start looking for. my strongest weapon is my musashies or however u spell them. im goin for yamoto and a rappy fan... i want a really strong weapon... any solutions?? and for those of u wondering what my last topic was about, it was this:

i need to know a little about mags if anyone cares to help. ive got my HUcast set with a good mag but i need a little help with my RAcast. (if thats what they r called). Should i be giving my mag DEX or POW?? ive always thought i was suppost to be giving it DEX. ive only ever made a HUcast in this game and nothing really else. can anyone help??

Ketchup edit: Corrected topic title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2008-01-21 10:57 ]</font>

ix3u69
Jan 11, 2008, 04:44 AM
wow. ur posts are fucking gay.

its not quantum mechanics we are talking about here. use common sense. all of my mags that i have raised (i have like 3 that are lvl200) i made by myself with no feeding chart or guide like 4 years ago. think about what class you are, then what you want them to be able to do. being a hunter, you want mainly power with some dex. probly like 5/165/30/0 would work well. a ranger you might want something like 5/65 /130/0.

Obscenity
Jan 11, 2008, 08:49 AM
On 2008-01-11 01:44, ix3u69 wrote:
being a hunter, you want mainly power with some dex. probly like 5/165/30/0 would work well. a ranger you might want something like 5/65 /130/0.

That looks like not enough DEX for a Hunter, and way too much for a Ranger. Both my HUcast and RAcast have Diwaris that are 5/145/50/0, and I think they both have two God/Arms, a God/Power, and a God/Battle equipped.

My RAcast very rarely misses anything. My HUcast swing and misses a bit, but his ATA is close to maxed out, so there's not a lot I can do about that, short of finding more weapons with hit %.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obscenity on 2008-01-11 05:50 ]</font>

reapursoul
Jan 11, 2008, 11:17 AM
On 2008-01-11 01:44, ix3u69 wrote:
wow. ur posts are fucking gay.

its not quantum mechanics we are talking about here. use common sense. all of my mags that i have raised (i have like 3 that are lvl200) i made by myself with no feeding chart or guide like 4 years ago. think about what class you are, then what you want them to be able to do. being a hunter, you want mainly power with some dex. probly like 5/165/30/0 would work well. a ranger you might want something like 5/65 /130/0.

..really no need to be so disrespectful

ix3u69
Jan 11, 2008, 11:50 AM
obcenity. if ur running around with lots of god stuff, then yes, the mag can be set up a little different, my mag that i use for my hunter is like 16/168/14/0. the dex isnt a big deal cos i have 3 god arms, so i rarely miss either. if he is a cast (which i have never made, so im not sure about. i just know that their power is usually pretty high) why not have a lot of ata

reapur. in case you didnt see, he made 4 different posts , all with different names that said the same thing. wasting peoples time like that is disrespectful. people will get to it when they have a chance.

Splash
Jan 12, 2008, 04:53 AM
On 2008-01-11 08:50, ix3u69 wrote:
obcenity. if ur running around with lots of god stuff, then yes, the mag can be set up a little different, my mag that i use for my hunter is like 16/168/14/0. the dex isnt a big deal cos i have 3 god arms, so i rarely miss either. if he is a cast (which i have never made, so im not sure about. i just know that their power is usually pretty high) why not have a lot of ata
So your point is that you would rather waste slot units on building ATA as oppose to using slot units for support such as Cure units or Resist items.

Wow, that is just lame. A Hunter shouldn't have a mag that has so low DEX. It makes no sense. Likewise, it makes no sense giving a Ranger a high DEX mag unless you want to use high ATA weapons earlier.

ix3u69
Jan 12, 2008, 12:56 PM
well i dont use cure/resist units so its not really a big deal to me. and actually now that you mention about the ranger not needing so much ata, i think one of mine has a pretty well-rounded mag that i should try to find. if only i could remember which memory card or character it is....im thinking it is about (havent seen it in awhile so think is the key word) 20/120/40/20. give or take a few levels on each. i might try pulling that out and using it, see how it works out for me

nmagod
Jan 20, 2008, 11:35 PM
Is it just me or is everybody ignoring the fact that the topic title hasn't been answered?

Splash
Jan 21, 2008, 12:42 AM
On 2008-01-20 20:35, nmagod wrote:
Is it just me or is everybody ignoring the fact that the topic title hasn't been answered?

Topic title is irrevalent. It's what the post says that count.

And I'm surprise this topic is not locked yet since it is misleading anyways.

Ketchup345
Jan 21, 2008, 02:00 PM
Please do not make multiple threads on the same subject. With PSO dying, it may take a while for a response, but one will come. Also make the topic title clear on what the thread is about.

Everyone else: Please do not flame, report posts/threads to moderators. Please don't flame.

To answer: RAcast: maybe 40-50 DEX, 5 DEF, 0 MIND, rest POW.