PDA

View Full Version : Hildeblues and Forest of Sorrow

sCI
Jan 11, 2008, 05:28 PM
I was wondering if in that certain room where there are thre Hildebeas on the ground at the same time, only one of them actually jumps down every time you pipe it, the other two just stay on the ground, and when i pipe back, are still on the ground, so does the pipe trick work only for the Hildebears that jump down, or for all, nomater whether thay're already on the ground or not? (I can't believe this, i've done this a million times, but I just can't remember) Thank you Guys.

AlexCraig
Jan 11, 2008, 05:38 PM
Dunno myself. Personally, I avoid the pipe trick religiously. I just kill all the mosters, then quit the mission before I finish it. Then I redo the entire mission. Spares my GC any problems, and it gives me more opportunities for exp.

That is just me, of course.

sCI
Jan 12, 2008, 02:52 AM
Yeah, I fell sorta the same way, but i would like a couple more items, so i'm making an exception, well, thanks anyways.

Oni140
Jan 12, 2008, 03:19 AM
They can change whether they're on the ground or whether they fall from the sky, I believe.
The piping trick doesn't work online, or in Blue Burst, I hear, too.

Just keep at it; give it a bit more!

Splash
Jan 12, 2008, 04:48 AM
It doesn't matter if they are on the ground or spawn from the air. All monsters who have a rare counterpart will have a 1/512 chance of being rare no matter what.

sCI
Jan 12, 2008, 01:38 PM
Wow, thanks you guys, big help, I will keep at it!

Banish
Jan 12, 2008, 01:42 PM
Remember that a Hildetorr is the rarest creature in the game, like a 12 Star Weapon.

And the drop rate might not happen, good luck on finding them.

Out_Kast
Jan 19, 2008, 12:10 PM
On 2008-01-12 10:42, Banish wrote:
Remember that a Hildetorr is the rarest creature in the game, like a 12 Star Weapon.

You know, I've never really understood that. If all rare monsters have a 1/512 appearence rate, then how come Hildetorrs seem to be so horribly uncommon?

DC_PLAYER
Jan 19, 2008, 01:11 PM
well, they only apear on forest 2 and because they only apear a few times then it's natural.
i once saw one, forgot to check if he was strong or not...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Clark145
Jan 21, 2008, 07:05 AM
theyre what i call a stagment spawn, they wont turn into blues.

kill the first 2, leave the 1 that drops after them. walk in more, kill the next one that drops down, then the next, then 2 more will drop down giving 3 hildebears that jump down.

Also before anybody says "i had one of those and it was a rare" remember that those monsters would have gone through the 1/512 chance when you started the quest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clark145 on 2008-01-21 04:14 ]</font>