PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Disconnected if someone in my party uses voic

Tobro
Jan 13, 2008, 05:41 PM
I tried posting this at the official PSU tech support forums, and have filled out a tech support request to Sega, but neither seems to be getting me anywhere. I decided to post it here and see if someone could help, or at least to see if anyone else is having the same problem I am.

What I originally posted on the PSU forums:

I used to play PSU when it first came out, and never had any problems. In March 2007, I cancelled my subscription.

Last week, however, I downloaded the AotI expansion and renewed my Guardian's License. Ever since then, every time I join a party for the first time each night, I get booted as soon as someone starts talking over their headset. After it kicks me, if I sign out of Xbox Live and sign back in, then log back into PSU, things work fine. However, this makes something as simple as signing into the game more hassle than it should be, and really annoys me. It's like turning on my 360 and having to wait through a 10 minute loading screen before I can actually play.

I've searched this forum, and apparently several others besides myself are having the same problem, yet nobody is getting any real support from Sega other than the super vague and generic "blah blah, open ports, call your ISP, etc."

This is a very irritating problem, and one that I never experienced when I originally played PSU. I'm using a D-Link DI-604 router.

Does anyone have a fix (a real fix, not a workaround like unplugging my mic) for this issue? Thanks in advance.