PDA

View Full Version : In the name of all that is holy!

KendraKirai
Jan 13, 2003, 02:07 PM
Guys, you won't believe this, I've killed the vhard Dragon less than half a dozen times now and I just got the SECOND Yamato he's given me so far!

Yet I've killed Vol Opt like a dozen and not a single photon launcher which is supposedly *easier* to find...somewhat vexing, that.

Cloud_01
Jan 13, 2003, 02:17 PM
Keep trying, you will find one sooner or later. I found a Photon Launcher after killing him for the first time on hard mode with my Bluefull HUmar.

Makaze
Jan 13, 2003, 02:55 PM
Yeah, it took me a while too, except on ult. dragon. Played through probably 30 times and he never dropped anything other than mates and meseta. But the other day i got his claw 2 runs in a row. 1 offline and 1 online. Just gotta keep trying.

Ghaleon
Jan 13, 2003, 04:02 PM
:| i want my damn photon launcher

Revilo
Jan 13, 2003, 04:43 PM
I am lvl 113 and I have found a total of 7 Yamatos so far.first I found.1 each day for four days in a row lol and I grinded one to +60 ^_^ then I found other three randomly but always on the V-hard Dragon..and sadly I found 1 Mushi which I grinded +36 times but lost in a fsod...

Link152
Jan 13, 2003, 06:00 PM
Funny that, I just got a Photon Launcher from Vol Opt in hard the second time I fought him, while I've kiled the dragon in Very Hard probably more than 30 times and he's only once dropped the Yamato.

God-Slayer
Jan 13, 2003, 07:03 PM
So I'm playing Ult Forest for the 5th time so far... Just got into Ult mode. I fight the dragon, again, and he drops a ?SPECIAL WEAPON. I proceed to soil my drawers, and run over to pick it up. I think to myself, "Holy moley, I just found something uber finally. Hey look I can equip it without identifying." Turns out I got the UBEREST of them all! a DISKA OF BRAVEMAN ........... /sarcasm off. I'm getting tired of freakin diskas... this sucks. =(

Cloud_01
Jan 13, 2003, 07:17 PM
I've killed the Sil Dragon more than 40 times now and he hasn't dropped Holy Ray yet. In the item database it says that Bluefull finds it and there are 5 confirms, so i'm not going to give up.

He's going to have to drop it sooner or later!

FH_PhoenixFlame
Jan 13, 2003, 08:45 PM
I KILLEDED HIMZ AND I GOTZ TEH UBER RAREZ TOOS! I GOTS TEH JUSTY!! MY GODZ! I CAN GETZ TEH DARK FLOWZ 4 TAHTZ

sonpantasy
Jan 13, 2003, 11:40 PM
Damn . . . I killed the boss almost six times on vhard mode. To get a guilty light. Wonder . . . If I can get rare item from Dark Flow. That might be hard as hell . . . o_o;;

dude3282
Jan 14, 2003, 05:05 PM
On 2003-01-13 17:45, FH_PhoenixFlame wrote:
I KILLEDED HIMZ AND I GOTZ TEH UBER RAREZ TOOS! I GOTS TEH JUSTY!! MY GODZ! I CAN GETZ TEH DARK FLOWZ 4 TAHTZ

OH BJAH!1 I BE GETITN DEH INFRENO BALLZOGKE,!11! I BE COOLER DAN YOU!211