PDA

View Full Version : One quick question for DC drops

sCI
Jan 18, 2008, 01:38 AM
i knwo this was discussed on another post, but i cant find it, so very quickly now, i heard you can't fin rares on quests on DC, but does that include enemy parts, cause im lookin for delsabers left arm on docs secret plan, and want to know if it is in vein...thanks in advance

DC_PLAYER
Jan 18, 2008, 10:03 AM
that was at a time a question i had, one thing is for sure, everything with 9 or more then 9 stars will not drop.
this is confirmed as shields, units and weapons won't drop.
the problem is when we talk about green box items wich have no stars at all, wich means if a monomate drops, so will a mag cell or enemy part, HOWEVER i remember someone looking at in-game files and found that mag cells and enemy body parts, no matter the color of the writing, they are all together in a file......when you enter a quest that file or that group of items is also disabled therefore they won't apear.
basicly what sonic team did was to deactivate all special weapons, all rare drops and all 9/+9 star items.
only thing good in quests is lvl 30 tech disks.
this however was never confirmed by me, as it is hard to prove.....but no one found those items in quests.
btw, tell me your id, if the drop is common maybe you don't need at all.

sCI
Jan 18, 2008, 12:38 PM
skyly, like i said, lookin for delsabers left arm, i think i can get it in hard and ult ruins, so im lookin in ult ruins, and staying of of quests untuil "further notice"...hahaha. thank you very much

oh, by the way, i play pso v.2 on DC, not PC, and not online either, so my question is, are these anti-rare-finds-in-quests things even in my version, cause i though sonic team aded them to only online after all that cheating started to happen, so if my game was never updated by playing online, does that mean anything?..thanks again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sCI on 2008-01-18 09:41 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Jan 18, 2008, 12:50 PM
nope, it happens in any difficulty, in any quest (even downloadable ones) and even in online quests.

oh, and you probably went to the item info and saw the drops and drop rates right, i warn you that's for gc/xbox/bb only.
on ver.2 i recomend
drop charts > scrool down until you see ver.2 > select skyly

i see only the right arm avaiable, both normal and hard have it at 1/183, in vhard mode the drop rate is 1/228

sCI
Jan 18, 2008, 01:34 PM
so your sayin that the left arm is unotainable in DC? im confused.

AlexCraig
Jan 18, 2008, 01:39 PM
Left arm is unobtainable to skylys on DC.

raikomaru40
Jan 18, 2008, 01:39 PM
i think he's saying your particular ID can't get the left arm

sCI
Jan 18, 2008, 01:50 PM
no kiddin, well that sucks, thank you very much though.