PDA

View Full Version : Which is better to a Fomar?

Android50
Jan 13, 2003, 09:46 PM
Caduceus?
-or-
Elysion?

TIA-Thnx in Advance

VulpesMundi
Jan 13, 2003, 09:52 PM
Depends on how you play the FOmar. If you play as a true force using spells, then go for the Caduceus and its boost to Grants. If you play as a tanking force using weapons, then go for the Elysion and its decent power.

Raist
Jan 13, 2003, 10:01 PM
On 2003-01-13 18:46, Android50 wrote:
Caduceus?
-or-
Elysion?

TIA-Thnx in Advance

My FOmar is sitting at 82 right now and i've found, being that this was my first force ever, that anything that boost your mst or the strength of your techs is better than any melee weapon quite simply because FOmars suck in melee http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DemiDeviMatt
Jan 14, 2003, 12:06 AM
FoMars are good with melee up until very hard IMO till ruins. but right when you hit ultimate, when i had my lvl 71 FoMar all id do is miss, so ull eventually have to make him a magic only guy. i like to use the elysion bcuz u can use fire, but insteadof that i use the hildebear cane,bcuz with the elysion u wont be hitting much in ultimate.

BlueFire2k5
Jan 14, 2003, 12:19 AM
On 2003-01-13 21:06, DemiDeviMatt wrote:
FoMars are good with melee up until very hard IMO till ruins. but right when you hit ultimate, when i had my lvl 71 FoMar all id do is miss, so ull eventually have to make him a magic only guy. i like to use the elysion bcuz u can use fire, but insteadof that i use the hildebear cane,bcuz with the elysion u wont be hitting much in ultimate.

Caduceus shoots fire too...

Ghaleon
Jan 14, 2003, 02:15 PM
i started ult with my fomar at 64 and melee with grass assassins and i hit almost every blow. i may miss you little hit but the majority land.

Ghaleon
Jan 14, 2003, 02:15 PM
i started ult with my fomar at 64 and melee with grass assassins and i hit almost every blow. i may miss a little hit but the majority land.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghaleon on 2003-01-18 07:33 ]</font>