PDA

View Full Version : Two questions about rare monsters in Famitsu

dj_dan
Jan 14, 2003, 12:34 AM
I'm just curious if anyone has encountered a rare monster (not Mericol variations) in the Famitsu Maximum Attack 2 quest?

I want to do some Hildeblue/Hideltorr searches, and I just want to know if anyone can confirm seeing a rare bear, or a rare Lilly for that matter.

My second question; has Mericol, or it's various colour variations (yellow, blue, green, maybe more), dropped anything rare in vhard or ult?

Mericol must drop something, and the different ones will have to (I hope) drop different items.
After all, they are different enemies with different names.

Any feedback would be great.

AMP
Jan 14, 2003, 12:38 AM
I've seen 2 Nar Lilies in it.

dj_dan
Jan 14, 2003, 12:40 AM
Thank you very much AMP.

There goes one question.

One still remains.

Any takers?

VulpesMundi
Jan 14, 2003, 01:25 AM
I purposely hunted and found a Hildetorr just to see if it worked. I posted about it in a topic a few nights ago. Guess you missed it. Anyway, Max Attack 2 is great for hunting Hilderares (lol) since there's about twenty Hildes on the first floor.

Not sure about the second one. In all honesty I don't think those variations of the Mericarol are rare, since they all seem to show up everytime during Max Attack 2 if you take the Jungle route (that I've seen). I've never received any items from any of them, but I'm willing to wager that they all drop the same thing. Don't quote me on that until it's been proven, though. Keep trying.

dj_dan
Jan 14, 2003, 02:06 AM
Yeah, I must've missed that post,
thanks for the feedback though.

Also, those *different* Mericols don't always show up, sometimes I get 3 Mericols at once.

Oh well... until one drops a rare, no one will know.

TeK-DEL0REAN
Jan 14, 2003, 07:39 PM
killed a hildeblue in Vhard famitsu