PDA

View Full Version : GC: Multiplayer Offline?

Grimsoar
Jan 14, 2003, 02:53 AM
I know how to play split screen offline, and how to create a temp character from a second memory card. But what I'm wondering is how (if possible) can you play 2 player Offline with 2 TV's/GC's/PSO 1&2 discs?

Split screen boss fights are terrifying. I can't see the ground, resulting in getting frozen by ice pools the Sil Dragon leaves behind, and sometimes can't even see the damage I'm dealing, not to mention NO way of checking total HP/TP besides estimating the bars.

Tavia
Jan 14, 2003, 09:43 AM
On 2003-01-13 23:53, Grimsoar wrote:
I know how to play split screen offline, and how to create a temp character from a second memory card. But what I'm wondering is how (if possible) can you play 2 player Offline with 2 TV's/GC's/PSO 1&2 discs?

Split screen boss fights are terrifying. I can't see the ground, resulting in getting frozen by ice pools the Sil Dragon leaves behind, and sometimes can't even see the damage I'm dealing, not to mention NO way of checking total HP/TP besides estimating the bars.

This would be great, but alas, I sincerely doubt it is possible. Without any kind of cable with which to join two GameCubes, and without such a mode being programmed into GC PSO, I doubt there is any way it could be done.

Blenjar
Jan 14, 2003, 03:10 PM
What Tavia said, Tavia is always right... =)