PDA

View Full Version : Ult mines.

Clark145
Jan 21, 2008, 08:40 AM
Im a lv 111 Humar skyly and i cant get through mines ult due to it being very difficult.

I need some help getting through, recomendations mostly.

i have;
Black king bar +80
Double Cannon
Lavis Blade
Tsuminkiri J-sword +50
Orotiagito

also have a lv 200 Bhima;

and a devils tail mag with 160 pow and very low DEX.

along with some other wepons, would my best bet be getting high hit % and machine % on a vulcan?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clark145 on 2008-01-21 05:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clark145 on 2008-01-21 05:51 ]</font>

Ithildin
Jan 21, 2008, 12:57 PM
What are you having problems with? You mention getting a weapon with high hit % so are you having trouble hitting enemies? If that's true get yourself a couple of god/arms. If you're looking to get a vulcan with a high hit % try and get hold of a charge vulcan with good hit. Charge vulcans use meseta to launch even more powerful attacks. I have one for my HUmar and its a great wep to have... I think it has 50% to hit...

sCI
Jan 21, 2008, 01:00 PM
naaa, the vulcans wouldn't do hardly any damage, even witha high percentage, not to mention they wouldn't hit anything in the first place, and as for weapons(i take it all of those weapons are fake if you have them but can't even get passed ult mines) just go find either a red handgun with high machine percentage, or maybe a red dagger would do. mines is never easy being that they're almost impossible to knock down, and as for multiple hit weapons, i've been told that red swords are OK, but not great, and that Imperial picks have good hit, but those are found in ruins, in other words, in my opinion, you should try and find a red handgun. good luck.....DC-DUDE, he could probably use your master advice.

Clark145
Jan 21, 2008, 01:23 PM
http://uplo4d.com/images/146648553items.png

i dont lie, and i hate getting hit by them, thats why i dont want to go through, i like to do distance hitting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clark145 on 2008-01-21 10:27 ]</font>

JohnBerserker
Jan 21, 2008, 01:53 PM
i can't really offer much help, but i'm stuck on the same area, lv 103 RAmar, i got a red handgun +90 that can't even damage them when i use shifta,(givin me bout 1700 ATP), but i can clear quite a few rooms going solely off of rafoie and grants, lv 15 and 4 respectively. if u do this, it'll take an extremely long time to beat it, but its probably ur best alternative if u dont want to find better weapons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JohnBerserker on 2008-01-21 10:53 ]</font>

Ithildin
Jan 21, 2008, 01:55 PM
I think what sCI meant was are you legit? Clearly you aint...

Clark145
Jan 21, 2008, 02:00 PM
no sCI ment i was making it up, and items such as the double cannon and levis blade and dark flow were given to me, i found SJS myself and baught the blue black stone and used it on my monkey king, also found the agito 1975 this morning from my 37th pal

DC_PLAYER
Jan 21, 2008, 02:39 PM
On 2008-01-21 10:00, sCI wrote:
naaa, the vulcans wouldn't do hardly any damage, even witha high.........................good hit, but those are found in ruins, in other words, in my opinion, you should try and find a red handgun. good luck.....DC-DUDE, he could probably use your master advice.

he plays gc ep1&2 probably, so my advice is useless

Banish
Jan 22, 2008, 10:51 AM
Well, in Mines, since the majority of enemies are Gillchich, they do not like to recoil. Using Swordlike weapons will result in more damage dealt towards you isntead. You need a fast strong weapon, like a Red Partisan.

Try using a slicer-type weapon, and equip a few Dragon/HP units, cast Jellen/Zalure when needed.

Nice DARK FLOW BTW...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2008-01-22 07:52 ]</font>

Out_Kast
Jan 22, 2008, 01:33 PM
You're having trouble, with that arsenal? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
You'll just need some more DEF. Then you should be well off http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

sCI
Jan 22, 2008, 01:35 PM
no, Ithildin is right, what i meant was are those weapons you have legit, no that you have them in the first place, i did believe you had them, just not that they were legit, sorry for the confusion, didn't mean to call anyone a liar. oh, and you should easily be able to clear ult mines if you're on GC, i personaly can't believe you're havin troub;e with those crazy weapons.(oh, and congrats on the 1975 by the way)

lee-san
Jan 22, 2008, 03:28 PM
like OUT_CAST said, more defense and evasion would help you a lot. My level 58 Fonewearl has more defense than than you, with deband lv 12, and about only 100 points less evasion. I my not be in ultimate yet but you being on level 112 compared to my 58, you should have alot more df and eva.

Clark145
Jan 22, 2008, 05:51 PM
most of those i was given, so that doesnt make me unlegit, i play offline and cant get online, so i dont turn down items.

i cleard mines but it took me a while to do.

soulveratff
Jan 22, 2008, 06:03 PM
wow how

Ithildin
Jan 22, 2008, 08:04 PM
On 2008-01-22 14:51, Clark145 wrote:
most of those i was given, so that doesnt make me unlegit, i play offline and cant get online, so i dont turn down items.

i cleard mines but it took me a while to do.

Just because you were given the items it doesn't make you illegitimate? You cannot even obtain the Dark Flow through legitimate means...

Jaspaller
Jan 23, 2008, 11:54 AM
You claim to be legit but carry around a Dark Flow? Fail. It's funny what kids like you think "legit" means.

raikomaru40
Jan 23, 2008, 12:24 PM
yah....lol

sCI
Jan 23, 2008, 01:04 PM
Heh, personally, I cannot believe you are lvl 112 with only 388 dfp and 626 evd, no offens, but that is ridiculous, you must be getting knocked down every time you get hit. I say you should get those two stats much higher, try findin some vulcans with hit, too(being that you like fighting from a distance). And as stated before, I don't think you have a clue at the difference between legit and non-legit. Saying you're legit just because your non-legit weapons were given to you and you didn't creat them yourself is crap. That is like sayin someone gave you a cheat-sheet with the answers to a test, but just because you didn't make the cheat-sheet youself, it isn't cheating...Good luck

kizu
Jan 23, 2008, 09:21 PM
pump some more def and evd into your MAG and you should be find. Your weapons are great so you should have no trouble beating mines. Also, technically, your not legit because of your Dark Flow and all, but its your game, not mine so you can play how you want to play whether or not you cheat or have a very, very nice friend and great luck.

stevieWonderz
Feb 5, 2008, 11:23 PM
i was lvl 68 when i beat ult mines ^.^

KojiroAK
Feb 5, 2008, 11:58 PM
To all.
Against that what makes Gilchich dangerous no evp and no dfp helps.
also against the Attacks of Canabin those help nothing.

The best thing you can do in Mines, is to stay away from enemies.
Mechguns and Guns (L&K 40 Combat with Hits did a decent job for my Humar in Mines)
However better sacrifice some ATP for ATA, HUmars aren't that well with ATA.
So God/Arm is your friend, also bump your Mag with a little Dex (maybe to 60 70).
Even 5 ATA (10 Lv. Dex) makes pretty often the difference in hitting and don't hitting.
Also use your Zallure, you have it for a reason. (jellen only against the bladers and Gilchich that moving to near up to you.)

But still, Mines are a hard area for HUmar on Lv. under 130.

Taleck
Feb 7, 2008, 11:42 PM
did anyone see that he said he already beat ult mines?

he said that about 7 posts ago.

viperush
Apr 1, 2008, 06:39 PM
I'm not in ultimate yet, but are you saying that the monsters (gillchich) won't fall down if you hit them ? OO
And that the mechgun series are useless !!!!!
HuCast lv 77 just imagining how is he going to get owened when he reaches ultimate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif:
I also heard that the lilies in cave shoot grants (or megid forgot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif), is that true http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif?

Taleck
Apr 1, 2008, 07:15 PM
Megid yes it is true. Maybe you should start another topic about this. call it, my questions. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

And I know what you mean about the HUcast, it's pretty deadly.

NegaTsukasa
Apr 6, 2008, 05:14 PM
When your at the level your at now, it is good too have good status and weapons, but all in all TACTIC is what is going to get you through at this stage with your current level.
mainly avoid type tactics, or hit and run types. But that is not always true.

Since I'm a Force I will give you some tips that I know magic wise.you can still use magic since your a Humar regardless if I"m your class or not, so this tip should be well off. Mostly every enemy in the mines at that stage has a weakness of fire or Foie techs.
The resistances and status's change on ult mode. so what your used to probably wont be the same.
though that is not the case with all enemies.

Now for other tips.
You got some nice weapons there also.
Mech guns are pretty much not what you need in that level(one reason is that enemies are faster and mech guns have a few second break pause between 3 firings which is too slow).
A sweeper weapon. tsukimiri J Swords, and a single shot guns could do you well there. cus those darn Androids gang up on you on that level and cluster. your level is average there even with what you got.
Your right at the level I was when I went there. keep your distance and do hit and runs sometimes if your facing a large group. Have a fast weapon also.
The obviouse is to stock well health items. Use a gifoie spell as well or any other Foie spell also. Ice is also effective on some enemies as well.
Take a steady pace if your having trouble and set a Ryuker in a massive meele room if you have to.
you have good weapons for this stage ( a twin blade weapon wouldn't do you too bad either). Its just a matter of tactic when your at your char. level in the Mines on Ultimate. plus DEF and Dex could put you in a better off state at this stage.

And a freindly FYI,
When you reach the boss, razonde is its weakness at first stage for magic. plus stock up on sol atomizers and paralysis wards.
on its final form lower Its ATK and DEF and you should be alright. the boss is no different. only faster and stonger.
reccomend Scape Dolls though.

Heh If I'm a fOmar and made it through the mines Ult when I was at the level your at now(which is suicide for a Fomar at your level), then you should to, cus you have higher attack power.
If your not used to magic. I would still use some of the spells here. especialy lower all enemies ATK and DEF when you get too them like I said befor.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-06 15:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-06 15:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-06 15:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-06 20:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-06 20:02 ]</font>

NegaTsukasa
Apr 6, 2008, 05:29 PM
On 2008-04-01 16:39, viperush wrote:
I'm not in ultimate yet, but are you saying that the monsters (gillchich) won't fall down if you hit them ? OO
HuCast lv 77 just imagining how is he going to get owened when he reaches ultimate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif:
I also heard that the lilies in cave shoot grants (or megid forgot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif), is that true http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif?

The Gillchics in the mines rarely fall.
and lillies shoot megid not grants.
the megid has a pretty high death rate also.
Mech guns are pretty usless and lay only weak hit points on enemies in Ultimate Mode, unless your a super high level and deep in the hundreds.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-06 15:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-06 15:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-06 15:32 ]</font>

DoubleJG
Apr 6, 2008, 06:44 PM
Your best bet is to use some good mech guns here. Even though your weapons are top tier, those gillchics barely ever fall back in Ultimate. So, try to stay back and kill them from afar until you have better DFP & EVA.

SStrikerR
Apr 6, 2008, 08:36 PM
On 2008-04-01 16:39, viperush wrote:

god dammit all these new people bumping insanely old threads!!!! >_<

AlexCraig
Apr 6, 2008, 08:59 PM
Just let it go, Ryan. If they haven't been locked by now, you can assume that it is alright.

xXChaosXx
Apr 16, 2008, 02:04 AM
Wow! Well I was wondering how long you took in the Ultimate Mines?, because I played on my friends xbox, I have a level 100 Hunewearl now, but when I went to Ultimate Mines, I was around level 98ish, with a Varaha 35/159/6/0, and I passed through mines within 3 hours, I also used a Delsaber's Buster + Delsaber's Shield, that helps alot, I was AMAZED at the ATP boost it gave me O.o, I also had a Holiness Armor (4 Slots), with a Dragon/HP x2, and Ogre/Power++ x2. Maybe if you had those on, you should be flying right through quickly, and I do suggest having a higher def and power mag D=, and no matter what level it is, jellen and zalure helps you D=

-Chaos

viperush
Apr 17, 2008, 08:38 PM
Thanks for replying to my comment. And sorry Ryan for replaying old threads ><

SStrikerR
Apr 17, 2008, 08:52 PM
On 2008-04-16 00:04, xXChaosXx wrote:
Wow! Well I was wondering how long you took in the Ultimate Mines?, because I played on my friends xbox, I have a level 100 Hunewearl now, but when I went to Ultimate Mines, I was around level 98ish, with a Varaha 35/159/6/0, and I passed through mines within 3 hours, I also used a Delsaber's Buster + Delsaber's Shield, that helps alot, I was AMAZED at the ATP boost it gave me O.o, I also had a Holiness Armor (4 Slots), with a Dragon/HP x2, and Ogre/Power++ x2. Maybe if you had those on, you should be flying right through quickly, and I do suggest having a higher def and power mag D=, and no matter what level it is, jellen and zalure helps you D=

-Chaos

You say that 3 hours is fast?
Oh and no offence but your gear is...how do I say this....Crap.

Viperush- It's alright, but a lot of old threads have been bumped lately, so I was getting ticked.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 17, 2008, 09:50 PM
I suppose since PSO Gen is getting slow they're a little bit more lax.

I beat Mines in less than an hour. >_>

xXChaosXx
Apr 21, 2008, 03:11 AM
Lol. Thanx ryan, I think my equips are crap too D=, I need help, LMAO!. Kinda trying to raise a mag with 5/195/0/0 stats D=, but that is gonna take me awhile D=

furrypaws
Apr 21, 2008, 03:07 PM
Yes, I'd also like to know what's giving you issues. I managed to do it with my main, a HUnewearl at around 104-106. Perhaps I'd be able to give you some advice, although it's been so long I'm not sure exactly what I remember.

I do remember my equipment was way worse than yours though. XD

One thing I would certainly reccomend would be getting a decent handgun. A Varista actually worked quite well for me. Also, remember to cast Jellen and Deband often. They'll help you out of some tricky situations.

Gabriel
Apr 29, 2008, 10:56 AM
"the megid has a pretty high death rate also"
Remember to wear 3x Resist/Devil (totaling +45 dark resistance) and you're alright (as long as you've got a shield or armour that shoots up your dark-res 15 or more points).
Also, you can use a Delsaber's Buster+Shield and 2x Resist/Devils (totalling +55 dark resistance).
From my own experience, getting more than 60 dark-res is enough to survive the megids. But if you're about to enter a room with 4 or more lilies, use a telepipe before proceeding http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Actually, I have a question on Gillchich (and probably the Dubchich too)... I'm a Lv130 HuCaseal and even though I can kill them in 4 hits with my Angry Fist+50, I rarely knock them down.
Why the hell don't they fall?
I've tried to guess it was from critical hits, but not really.
I've also tried damage count (as in completing 800 damage, they'd fall down), but I also got it worng.

So, what is it? Do they fall randomly? Are they weak against a certain type of attack or weapon? Maybe it's the second hit or third hit from the combo? Argh...

To anyone that can explain, thanks in advance.

Rob19
Apr 29, 2008, 07:24 PM
they randomly fall down from what i understand. if i am wrong, someone please correct me