PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2 difficulty

JohnBerserker
Jan 21, 2008, 02:00 PM
I recently tried running through episode 2 on normal mode, my characters a RAmar lv 42, i was usin a beam with some pretty good percents, and doin about 70-90 dmg on the final stage guys. but on normal mode, the enemies would still knock me flat on my face, takin out about half of my health. i finally made it to olga flow, beat his first stage without much difficulty, but the second stage would send me straight back to pioneer 2. his holy ray-type attack can 1 hit me... so i gues what i want to know is, are the enemies there altered to compensate for higher lv's playing through? or do i just really suck?

Clark145
Jan 21, 2008, 02:08 PM
Being on ep 2 on seabed at lv 42 is like being probably lv 30 on ruins, if you have any XXXXX/HP items this can help keep you alive on his attacks, or some resist/Devils/Dark may make his attacks hit less(i think its a dark attack).

Altavista
Jan 21, 2008, 03:11 PM
That must suck alot being lvl 42 and not being able to kill Olga Flow. If you have some higher lvl characters finding a good piece of weapon wouldn't hurt. Also, try training your mag, 70-90 dmg O.o

kizu
Jan 21, 2008, 03:24 PM
for flow, pull out HP Units, your best armor and a pair of good mechs and a beam. The mechs will destroy him if used correctly and the beam is used for avoiding some of the annoying atcks. holy ray can be stemed by taking out gael and company and start running as soon as you see it charging. lvl 42 though should be a nice easy battle though unless your armor and mag sucks.

JohnBerserker
Jan 21, 2008, 03:33 PM
my mag's around lv 65 i think, mostly power, but i could lv that easy, any recomendations as to specifically what to raise? as for weaponry my friend gave me an inferno bazooka, but everytime i lv i get 1 ATA and cant use it yet... i think my armor could definately be upgraded, but i have something with 4 slots so im tryin to make do with that, i can try the hp units, at the very least i have enuf money to buy the generic crap from the shop, but if see any while running around, all the better. thanks for the tips.

kizu
Jan 21, 2008, 03:41 PM
RAmars need mostly POW but some DEX for more weps can help. DEF and MIND are optional but can be thrown in for a some better techs and survivablity. My mag is something like 15 DEF, 45 POW, 40 DEX, and 20 MIND.

Banish
Jan 22, 2008, 10:43 AM
Olga Flwo uses his MAGs, Gael and Giel, the snake-like claws. To avoid Olga Flow's "God's Punishment" Attack, you should destroy the Gael and Giel first. When Olga Flow uses "God's Punishment", it is often around Gael and Giel also, so If you do not manage to destroy Gael and Giel first, run away from all of them.

For more Olga Flow boss strategies, click here (http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1001)