PDA

View Full Version : The fabled red scorpio?

Malecite
Jan 14, 2003, 11:45 AM
Umm Im trying to get this uber item and im havin trouble mainly because im gettin my assed whupped http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. But that aside I was curious if anyone has one or has seen or used it. I ask because I was so psyched for finding an inferno bazooka and then I finally got one and it sucked hard. Also Is the panzerfasut better or the same as the red scorpio? It looks sweet and anyone who has one is set if Sega puts a nazi tank boss in the game. Thanks!

VulpesMundi
Jan 14, 2003, 11:59 AM
I've found a Red Scorpio in Purplenum from an Ultimate Cave Pouilly Slime. It's just a stronger version of the Photon Launcher and Guilty Light. I've never seen a Panzerfaust in action, but I think it attacks just like an Inferno Bazooka. Not sure.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 14, 2003, 12:37 PM
Panzer Faust sucks cause it only attacks one enemy at a time.

I believe the upgraded Iron Faust can hit multiple enemies...

Guntz348
Jan 14, 2003, 06:40 PM
My yellowboze freind has like 6 of them man. If you want to trade for one I can set something up for you.

Malecite
Jan 14, 2003, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the response guys, umm unfortunately I myself dont have the adapter cause the fuc!king stores in calgary are out. I appreaciate the offer however. That sucks that the panzer only hits one person I thought it shot a big explosion or something like an actual missle. By the way how is it that you get the iron faust?

Thanks