PDA

View Full Version : DC Androids

sCI
Jan 22, 2008, 01:44 PM
Well, I always wanted to know how you could possibly get past VH on DC with any "cast" character, because it is so hard when you have resta anyways, how are you supposed to do it with limited heals. So my question is, would it be a good idea to start an Android char on my DC, or is this just a future recipe for failure?(I have always wanted an Android char, but it seemed too hard, at least to me). Thank you.

raikomaru40
Jan 22, 2008, 01:51 PM
even though androids have more DEF, ATP and HP, i would personally say that their lack of techs outweighs those stat advantages.

DC_PLAYER
Jan 22, 2008, 02:30 PM
depends
a ranger android would have a more selection of weapons, due to hight ata they could chose more weapons to fight, however you need good %
the hucast has an instant good atp so making damage at start will be easier then other chars, but you also need good % weapons in order to kill
also traps become avaiable on ultimate, damage, confusion and freeze, use them well.

10 monomates, 10 dimates, 10 trimates, 10 star atomizers can be used by the androids, if your a hucast, a red saber is great due to hp stealing special.´
as for racast and racaseal defense and evading would be easy, acuracy as well, but the low atp is bad and you need either to have a better pow mag or to lvl up more.

sCI
Jan 22, 2008, 03:13 PM
Well, I guess that it's ok, but I still think the whole non-resta thing is my biggest issue. I can deal with not doing enough damage, or even taking a lot of damage, but not being able to get that far before going back to pioneer 2 to get more items, thats what frustrates me the most. Put up or shut up though, right? Thanks