PDA

View Full Version : PSO-DC: v2 serial

ix3u69
Jan 24, 2008, 08:15 PM
im trying to play the old pso and ive got a cdi that im emulating, but it asks for a serial. i was wondering if someone had a serial they could let me use (im not playing it online or anything just need it to get started)

thanks in advance

Jaspaller
Jan 24, 2008, 10:11 PM
*Shouts*
DCCCCCCC PLAAAAYYYYYERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

So you're emulating the DC version of v2? I think you could do something stupid like put a bunch of 0's and it would let you through. I don't remember though since it's been a long time and I never had to use that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2008-01-24 19:11 ]</font>

ix3u69
Jan 24, 2008, 10:26 PM
yeah. i ran across a copy of it at eb a long time ago and dug out my dc. sad to say the disc was incredibly scratched and wouldnt even boot up, but i was able to rip a copy on my computer, i couldnt find the case (which i assume had the serial on it, so i was kinda stuck) ill try the all 0's or random numbers but if i had to guess wont work. guess ill try some other resources to get a serial. thanks any way

DC_PLAYER
Jan 25, 2008, 09:38 AM
i can give you mine...no problem.
Serial : 11B76C62
password : 00000000

Mystral
Jan 25, 2008, 05:45 PM
I've actually got a slightly related question. I recently picked up a copy of PSO PC (my DC is in an inconvenient place to play regularly), but I already own a copy of v1. Would the serial from that carry over neatly, or do I actually have to fiddle with making a valid v2/PC serial?

DC_PLAYER
Jan 25, 2008, 07:26 PM
don't know, never tried.
you can try, if it doesn't work, try mine, if it still does not work, search the web