PDA

View Full Version : how do i get to hard in offline???

bluefall
Jan 14, 2003, 05:17 PM
I need to know how i get to hard in single player offline. (UPS still hasn't gotten here, grrrrrr) Ive beaten all of the quests that are availible and Vol Opt. After beating Vol Opt I talked to the Principle and then went to the hunters guild. There were no new quests. WHat should I DO!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!

GoodMojo
Jan 14, 2003, 05:21 PM
you gotta beat Dark Falz in Ruins 3. If you cant get to the ruins and you beat Vol Opt. then you gotta beat him again and actually go into the ruins to access it

MonoxideChild
Jan 14, 2003, 05:22 PM
I thought you had to go activate those stupid statues to get to the ruins.

Nyte
Jan 14, 2003, 05:45 PM
You will need to have activated each pillar and have gone into the Ruins after beating VolOpt

Para
Jan 14, 2003, 07:50 PM
the pillars are in the end areas of each stage.. example:
there is one pillar in the forest 2...

Karsh
Jan 14, 2003, 07:57 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif Actually, the pillars you need to activate are in all the "2's". Like, FOREST 2, CAVES 2, and MINES 2. Not CAVE 3, to clear confusion. And once you activate them on that difficulty, they're activated forever on that difficulty. And, once you get to ruins, there's more quests. And, quests are just for money and items, not really for getting through the game itself. Kthx.