PDA

View Full Version : PSO-XBox: pso questions

samuraininja1
Jan 26, 2008, 04:54 AM
im a person thats never played pso online before because my xbox couldent conect to the server i think but thats a different topic

since iv nerver played online was there updates or patches that i missed because iv been item hunting and find it hard to get some stuff just think i should check

Ithildin
Jan 26, 2008, 08:14 AM
As far as I know there were never any updates or patches for any of the console versions of PSO. The only updates or patches that ever existed would be that of Blue Burst on pc only because the game data was saved server side...

If you are having trouble finding rares just keep at it! You'll get them eventually!

Mystral
Jan 26, 2008, 03:05 PM
There were "updates" in the sense of downloadable missions that you missed out on, and "updates" in the sense of PSO+ for the GC being released at some point along the line with a few minor bugfixes and several of the Ep2 downloadable missions available for offline play.

Otherwise, your PSOX is the exact same as anyone else's, you just might've missed out on a few little "extras" like Gallon's Shop and the like.

Jaspaller
Jan 26, 2008, 05:41 PM
There was only one update on PSOX and that was to fix the Shop Dupe glitch. For downloadable content there was Central Dome Fire Swirl like every other version of PSO.

kevlar_pso
Jan 27, 2008, 04:22 PM
On 2008-01-26 14:41, Jaspaller wrote:
There was only one update on PSOX and that was to fix the Shop Dupe glitch. For downloadable content there was Central Dome Fire Swirl like every other version of PSO.

I was about to say the same but Jas beat me to the punch. . . .