PDA

View Full Version : rifle?

ddldave
Jan 26, 2008, 08:14 AM
i see that some rifles are (needle) what's the difference between needle rifles and regular rifles?

EDIT: also can somebody show me a picture of what a madhu and a kaitabha looks like when you equip it?

and if you don't know what a madhu or kaitabha looks like, it looks like this.

madhu:
http://pso-world.com/magguide/madhu.gif

kaitabha:
http://pso-world.com/magguide/kaitabha.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ddldave on 2008-01-26 06:48 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Jan 26, 2008, 10:18 AM
rifle needle has same attack speed and anymation, but fires like a shot, lauches 5 projectiles, inflicting damage upon 5 enemys at once.
i beleive range is shorter (mechgun range)

ddldave
Jan 26, 2008, 02:00 PM
help, someone told me that the s-rank mechgun can half a enemies hp in first hit and kill them in the next two from it's special ability, he said that you make it and you can name it.

is this the same for s-rank rifle and s-rank rifle needle too?

if so, can you explain the creation process of adding specials to it? how does it work? it's kind of hard to see how you can just add specials to yourself and how you can actually rename it.

DC_PLAYER
Jan 26, 2008, 03:44 PM
it's an srank, name and special can be costomized, but special requires phonton drops, i don't know where to do that, sorry.

Jaspaller
Jan 26, 2008, 05:45 PM
Earn a customizable S-rank in online C-mode. Do the side quests in the tower (for paganini). Next time you go to gallon's shop, find paganini and he can add specials for photon drops. 30-50 depending on the type.

Splash
Jan 26, 2008, 09:33 PM
On 2008-01-26 11:00, ddldave wrote:
help, someone told me that the s-rank mechgun can half a enemies hp in first hit and kill them in the next two from it's special ability, he said that you make it and you can name it.

is this the same for s-rank rifle and s-rank rifle needle too?

No.

With an S-rank Mechgun, the specials added to it are "unreduced", meaning that the special will do the same amount no matter what type of weapon it is.

The special that reduces HP is unreduced Demon.

Assuming you have a non-android character and using the S-rank Mechgun on it, for each strike that the special works, it will cut the monster's HP to 1/4 left. Since you have 9 strikes with a mechgun, that gives you a better chance at using the special. Hence the reason why placing Demon on a Rifle or Gun is absolutely useless.