PDA

View Full Version : I envy u people who have BBA's

bluefall
Jan 14, 2003, 05:28 PM
MAn i'm pissed. I don't wanna sound like im complaining, i just want u people to feel extra fortunate. Before christmas i was sooooo happy that i would be getting my PSO and BBA. But when christmas day arrived i opened all of my presents and where was the bba, well not there. I told my dad the web site but for some unknown reason he didn't order it. So i was bummin', but i could still play single player, so i thought. I left my power cable at my friends house and i couldn't find it since. But i had asked for one for chritmas. But, instead of the AC adapter i got a cable which links the Tv to GC. IT was much nicer than the one i had but it wasn't what i needed to play PSO, the game i had been waiting to play for o-so-long. And on top of all of that i was going to Utah the next day, (which was wicked fun, snowboarding is awsome in knee deep powder) so i had to wait 10 days just to order the damn things. But god gave me a good thing in a bad way. One of my moms best friends died so we went back 3 days early so we could attend the funeral. Good, and very bad. Any way, being the procrastinater that i am, i didn't order the BBA untill tuesday, two days after school started up again. So its now tuesday of the next week and... NO BBA. I ordered fricken 3-day shipping and i still don't have it after 4 business days. Jesus christ. My luck and pso together just don't like each other.

So i hope u like my story, cause i sure don't. Peace to all u lucky bastards who got their bba's for christmas like many of my friends. I envy u and may your luck get u something good. PEACE!

MonoxideChild
Jan 14, 2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks for taking the time to envy me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ghaleon
Jan 14, 2003, 06:03 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i cant play online either

Muku6
Jan 14, 2003, 06:17 PM
Just an observation, but ... some places don't ship right away. They first have to process your order, then it ships. And processing at some places can take up to a week. (Ugh, I like to avoid those places.) Anyways, you should check on that. I'm sure somewhere on the site there may be a place to check on status of your order. If not and you received delievery code or something, check it out with USPS or wherever it's being delievered through.

Rockburn
Jan 14, 2003, 08:07 PM
*FLOSSES* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Karsh
Jan 14, 2003, 08:09 PM
Heheh...Hehhh.. I got my BBA because I reserved it as soon as they were put up for reservation... So I consider myself lucky.

_cAbLe_
Jan 14, 2003, 10:59 PM
Yeah, my buddy reserved his and received it 2 business days later. Hope you didn't order it on a Friday. You'd be waiting until the next Monday for the order to be processed, then it would probably ship on Tuesday, then you'd be waiting about 3 days for shipping... That's about a week's wait. *shrug* I got mine on Amazon about a month ago for $35 and it was there 2 days later. Envy me! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif J/K!

Murasame
Jan 15, 2003, 05:09 PM
Here's a little story for you. Your not the only one with bad luck. I decide I'd like to play PSO online so I place an order at Nintendo's online store for the BBA. I choose next day delivery so I wont have to wait to long. So this morning UPS shows up I open the package and out comes a spare part which happens to be the A/V cable to connect the GameCube to the TV. I'm like what the hell is this crap. So I call the 800 number they tell me the BBA is on back order and it will take me 2 weeks to get my money back for the item I didnt order that they sent me. Hows that for luck?

LamerPanda
Jan 15, 2003, 05:49 PM
The BBA's on back order again?

They just got a new shipment start of January, they shouldn't be out yet. I'd check the site.

Soul
Jan 15, 2003, 05:56 PM
I just got mine yesterday from nintendo. Sorry to hear of your story. I'm already being disenchanted by online though. Most games are locked, or are filled with l337 children. I hope you do eventually get yours. My friend told me they got like 30+ broadband adapters at toys r us where he works..2 days after I ordered mine.=p not much to envy, but good luck, regardless.

bluefall
Jan 15, 2003, 07:03 PM
hey muku yer right its comin tommorow. Shipped the 13th and is gonna should arrive on the 16th.

Ian D
Jan 15, 2003, 07:16 PM
Well, did you get it?

Murako
Jan 15, 2003, 09:56 PM
Heh.. I wanted to get PSO and went to the store and they had 3. Got online in a hour.

Murasame
Jan 16, 2003, 01:10 AM
My luck has changed for the better. My brother found 4 BBA's at Target tonight. He got one for me so I'll be online this weekend. WOOHOO!

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 16, 2003, 01:26 AM
Ebay baby...got mine for 40 bucks. wUt wUt!

rena-ko
Jan 16, 2003, 06:22 AM
i cant play at all, now hows that?

bluefall
Jan 16, 2003, 07:32 AM
lol u luck SOB's. still nothing.. TODAY IT WILL COME!!!!!!! LOL im not pissed, ill just let what will happen will happen. After I do get it i still have to get my mom to give me her credit card, whiich might be hard. BUt if that falls through ill just get me my DAD, he doesn't say no.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bluefall on 2003-01-16 04:35 ]</font>

_cAbLe_
Jan 16, 2003, 09:18 AM
On 2003-01-15 14:56, Soul wrote:
I just got mine yesterday from nintendo. Sorry to hear of your story. I'm already being disenchanted by online though. Most games are locked, or are filled with l337 children. I hope you do eventually get yours. My friend told me they got like 30+ broadband adapters at toys r us where he works..2 days after I ordered mine.=p not much to envy, but good luck, regardless.

1337 children... hehe WTF?

Soul
Jan 16, 2003, 02:26 PM
l337 children=arrogant kids who show their immaturity during games, and insult you for no reason. I like to make up my own words.=p

bluefall
Jan 16, 2003, 05:27 PM
well guess what guys.... NO BBA today. STILL!!!!!!!!! im so pissed off im gonna go kick something hard, that always helps let out anger. BUt it WILL get here tommorrow, cause if it doesn't im gonna kick someone's ass. but it will, cause UPS is the coolest company ever, BROWN!!!!!