PDA

View Full Version : Crash every time after Dark Falz

Dzyu
Jan 27, 2008, 04:58 PM
My problem is this:

I kill dark falz, get my loot and enter the "epilogue" teleporter... The screen fade into black, and there it stops. Nothing happens. And it's like this every time.

Anybody else have this problem?

AlexCraig
Jan 27, 2008, 05:00 PM
No, but it does sound like a serious problem. What mode is this in? Not that I think that'll have anything to do with it, but...

DC_PLAYER
Jan 27, 2008, 05:06 PM
clean the disk somehow, it's probably a scratch.
if everything fails, get a new pso gc

Dzyu
Jan 28, 2008, 04:39 AM
It's in normal... It's just the ending I don't get to see. Will I be able to progress without finishing the ending? Just kill Dark Falz and quit after looting?

I'll try that anyway.

Jaspaller
Jan 28, 2008, 10:09 AM
If you're playing PSOGC/PSOX, try fighting Olga Flow of Ep2 instead (it might be a lot harder than Falz though).

sCI
Jan 28, 2008, 12:00 PM
Depends What lvl you are, I would recomend 50^ if you're gonna fight Olga. I never played Ep. 2(I thought it was stupid) and ended up waiting until lvl 86 to beat Olga, and that was pretty easy, but this may not even fix your problem. Good luck

Jaspaller
Jan 28, 2008, 12:28 PM
The Ep2 credits are different from the Ep1 credits so I don't see why it wouldn't work unless there's a huge gash in the Disc preventing either credits from showing up.

Dzyu
Jan 28, 2008, 12:52 PM
It works fine in offline multilpayer, because then there is no credits.

Is the offline difficulty progression based on lvl,like online, or do I have to kill the bosses to unlock the next difficulty?

Jaspaller
Jan 28, 2008, 12:58 PM
Kill the bosses to advance to the next difficulty is the only way in single. You're pretty much screwed if Olga doesn't do it for you.

metatime
Jan 31, 2008, 04:01 PM
After you beat DF, instead of going into the TP, just quit and save. That will save you time from going through the credits and solve your problem too.

Splash
Jan 31, 2008, 08:41 PM
You can save and quit afterwards. Although, this is a symptom of a major problem. If you don't find out what it is causing the problem soon, you might not be able to play the game at all next time.

Dzyu
Feb 4, 2008, 05:23 AM
Thanks. Save&quit works fine. I'll try a CD repair kit, though I fear my xbox is getting old...
Bloody silly you can't save without quitting. I lost about 4 hrs worth of play the first time!