PDA

View Full Version : I call you out ...DC_PLAYER!!!

sCI
Jan 28, 2008, 12:50 AM
Ok man, I just saw some of your "youtube" things you posted on a previous post, and I have some serious questions....
1)holy crap(not much of a question huh?)
2)I personally, just for fun would like to know what weapons you use and what their individual percentages are on what category?
3)I saw in two things your mag did that I would like clarified...1)I saw in a video that your mag did like 5000 damage, HOW!? And at the end of the video, you beat dark falz, and your mag mad you invincible for THE ENTIRE TIME!? HOW!?
4)Oh, can you make a video of you just skrewin around in Ult ruins for the hell of it?

Of course, you don't actually have to answer them if you dont want too, but it is your choice. Thanks for your time.

DC_PLAYER
Jan 28, 2008, 10:12 AM
i would recomend a PM, as this is more like a private matter and not public ones.....(i think)
either way i am sending a PM to you with all the awsers you need.

sCI
Jan 28, 2008, 11:54 AM
Sorry about that, and Thank you.

Oh, and, how do I get to my PM's? hahaha

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sCI on 2008-01-28 09:06 ]</font>

DC_PLAYER
Jan 28, 2008, 12:14 PM
forum index > scroll down until you see the online members list (who's online)
private message must be there.....

raikomaru40
Jan 29, 2008, 12:36 PM
can i get that PM too?

AlexCraig
Jan 30, 2008, 02:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Saphion
Feb 1, 2008, 05:22 AM
On 2008-01-30 11:13, AlexCraig wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

KaneKahn
Feb 1, 2008, 07:52 PM
So they allow talk of hacking here now? Or is everyone just arrogantly blind?

kevlar_pso
Feb 2, 2008, 02:41 AM
So what, am I supposed to be impressed or something?

DC_PLAYER
Feb 2, 2008, 08:35 AM
On 2008-02-01 16:52, KaneKahn wrote:
So they allow talk of hacking here now? Or is everyone just arrogantly blind?

you are forcing me to ask you this:

were do you see hacking? O_o

KaneKahn
Feb 2, 2008, 01:27 PM
The fact that you posted videos on YouTube using *Removed*.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 2, 2008, 01:40 PM
the fact those videos aren't even on my youtube page. i made those videos, yet i value the legit ones alot more.
besides, the videos SCI was talking were the legit ones i'm sure.

sCI
Feb 2, 2008, 01:45 PM
Ha, you people cry too much....and about being impressed, by what? Oh, and just to answer your question whatever it's about, No. Your supposed to think what you want to think, not what others want you to think; you decide...and what exactly do you mean by "*Removed*. ", what do video's on youtube have anything to do with hacking; or ARE you hacking DC_DUDE? I'm confused by that statement.

DC_PLAYER
Feb 2, 2008, 01:50 PM
again a private matter, but since ppl confused you i will say this:
1st- if you select all videos on my youtube page, you may find 3 videos that are not legit, these are on pso bb wich i am on my 26th acount. (yeah i get banned so what), however, the ver.2 videos are 100 % legit, the mag damage, the invencibility.......
don't worry SCI i won't ruin my ver.2 humar with cheats
also a movie of my items and a movie of ultimate mines and ruins was made, enjoy SCI.

2nd- LOCK THIS THREAD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2008-02-02 10:55 ]</font>

KaneKahn
Feb 2, 2008, 06:30 PM
You get caught because you seek attention.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 2, 2008, 06:44 PM
On 2008-02-02 10:50, DC_PLAYER wrote:
again a private matter, but since ppl confused you i will say this:
1st- if you select all videos on my youtube page, you may find 3 videos that are not legit, these are on pso bb wich i am on my 26th acount. (yeah i get banned so what), however, the ver.2 videos are 100 % legit, the mag damage, the invencibility.......
don't worry SCI i won't ruin my ver.2 humar with cheats
also a movie of my items and a movie of ultimate mines and ruins was made, enjoy SCI.

2nd- LOCK THIS THREAD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2008-02-02 10:55 ]</font>

You might wanna PM a mod before this gets outta hand. >_>

DC_PLAYER
Feb 2, 2008, 06:46 PM
consider it done, i don't have to hear this stuff.

sCI
Feb 3, 2008, 12:39 AM
This was gettin good too, no offens DC_DUDE, cause im with ya all the way, I would take your word over all of those other fools words any day, no joke.(Im trying not to sound like im kissin ass, but I have a feeling it's not working) This thread isn't that bad personally, what is "getting out of hand", and why does it need to be locked, I am asking this out of ignorance, not just to start another argument. Cheating, Ha, thats a joke, most of the blokes on this site have Dark Flows +3000 and became lvl 201 in a week somehow, and they call talkin bout questionable youtube video's cheating? C'mon people. (I'm not sure why this site doesn't permit the talking of cheating or unoficial servers in the first place?...GOVERNMENT, HAHAHAHAHA) This thread is an example of overreaction.