PDA

View Full Version : PSU: is it just me? (psu vets)

hockeychamp22
Jan 28, 2008, 03:39 PM
wasnt the game more fun when it was actually a challenge back wen 9* were the best n not everything was hella cheap for example back when the bruce runs were out

JAFO22000
Jan 28, 2008, 03:43 PM
Yes, the game is getting rather stale.

Pikku
Jan 28, 2008, 03:46 PM
Weird...
I've been on PSU since day 1 and I find it alot more fun now.

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 03:46 PM
...no the game was fun when 6* was considered the uber rare...psh i thought this was a vet thread http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Pengfishh
Jan 28, 2008, 03:48 PM
The game has always been what you make of it, usually best done by ignoring what everyone else is doing.

ThEoRy
Jan 28, 2008, 03:49 PM
I dunno, my blood pressure was extremely high during those Bruce runs....

Pikku
Jan 28, 2008, 03:54 PM
I remember when B ranks were rare >.>
Then when we found one A it was like worth millions.

hockeychamp22
Jan 28, 2008, 03:56 PM
yea i remember that but psu is making it to easy for newbs to lvl so by the time there caped they no nothing about the game

EngelBlut
Jan 28, 2008, 03:57 PM
it really is getting stale i just said fuck it to the winter event cuz i find nothing so im playing naruto and bleach(on wii) alot

Pikku
Jan 28, 2008, 03:59 PM
I think I sponge the Winter Event too much that now Im mostly on Rock Bank the past week.
Whenever its gone Ill be back once again as a normal pace.

Kietrinia
Jan 28, 2008, 04:00 PM
On 2008-01-28 12:46, Pikku wrote:
I've been on PSU since day 1 and I find it alot more fun now.*nodnod* It's gotten better, and I like it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EngelBlut
Jan 28, 2008, 04:02 PM
On 2008-01-28 12:59, Pikku wrote:
I think I sponge the Winter Event too much that now Im mostly on Rock Bank the past week.
Whenever its gone Ill be back once again as a normal pace.

yeah same here... but ya know what naruto is a hella good game i was surprised.. the bleach game is just annoying and broken

Pillan
Jan 28, 2008, 04:04 PM
Last time I checked, 9 stars are still the best just because you can spam synth them to obtain either high element or high grind, giving it more power than your average S rank... (The only exceptions being easy to find single-element limited melee S ranks.)

The only thing that really seems to have changed is that the enemy cap isn't higher than the character level cap anymore, throwing us into easy mode.

Pentence
Jan 28, 2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah i rememeber when 6* were the shyt .However alas i belive sega is trying to make things more like PSO.Needlesly so while it is easier and more smooth playing it does lack challenge mroe asa side effect.I hope they release harder levels then the rest would finaly fall into place.

Also i want more bruce like runs those teamwork focused levels are fun if ya ask me.

EngelBlut
Jan 28, 2008, 04:06 PM
has anyone noticed that us old vets dont fid shit but the new guys find all the rarest of rare shit

JAFO22000
Jan 28, 2008, 04:08 PM
Plus the fact that a majority of the new levels/creatures are just reskins of old levels/creatures. You can paint your car cherry red and put a spoiler on it, but it will still go as fast as it did before....

Randomness
Jan 28, 2008, 04:09 PM
The issue with the game is indeed the enemy levels being too low, imo.

For instance, the Mother Brain mission required level 60 to run A, but the enemies on B were a mere 45... it put me off from playing for a bit because my alts were both in that dead zone.

Now, with the current event, the enemies in S could use a 10-level boost. I find the problem is more often with the highest rank of the mission, where the level cap is more than the enemy level, since (usually) you can move up a rank before reaching the enemy level in a mission.

More challenge, please. I don't like only dying to a few instances. (Mostly, any flurry of attacks from enemies when I play FT)

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 04:10 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:06, EngelBlut wrote:
has anyone noticed that us old vets dont fid shit but the new guys find all the rarest of rare shit

I'm never worried about finding the uberest of uber rarez just happy to come across what I can (hell its better than what it was).

EngelBlut
Jan 28, 2008, 04:11 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:10, gambit04 wrote:

I'm never worried about finding the uberest of uber rarez just happy to come across what I can (hell its better than what it was).

well i just sick of it the first week this kid who has a 70k number i know found 7 11* and a cati power.. what i find 1 burn resist

Mikura
Jan 28, 2008, 04:14 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:09, EngelBlut wrote:
im half tempted to switch over to pc just so i can be a hacker and get shit

Last thing this game needs is more cheaters ruining a game that's already flawed and broken. If you play PSU just to find rares, I think you have the wrong mentality to begin with.

Kylie
Jan 28, 2008, 04:16 PM
Definitely getting more boring; though I think a lot of it, personally, has to do with the loss of so many good friends to quitting and such. But I still have hope that things will improve after the event goes away.

GreenArcher
Jan 28, 2008, 04:17 PM
What's this crap about 6*s?

How about when 5*s were the best? Oh man..I remember pulling out a Vullseye and a Dual Beatgun. I also remember breaking my Dual Beatguns about 5 minutes later trying to go to +2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I miss when caps were hard to reach, and when class levels were even harder to get.

When Demon's Above A was the hardest mission, and scape dolls were for the rich & famous.

The pains you had to go through to get one PA frag from Unsafe Passage / Fight for Food S, yet you still had no idea what they were for.

The days when the difference between a good player and a bad player was reflected in the mission rank, a mission rank which actually mattered.

I liked this game better with it's "extreme lack of content" than I do now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

JarinKail
Jan 28, 2008, 04:19 PM
The only reason y'all find it boring now is because the majority of people wanted easier rares, higher levels and an overall generally easier experience and ST provided. Now you're bored because everything was handed to you on a silver platter. No one to blame but yourselves.

ThEoRy
Jan 28, 2008, 04:23 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:17, Green_Archer3 wrote:

How about when 5*s were the best? Oh man..I remember pulling out a Vullseye and a Dual Beatgun. I also remember breaking my Dual Beatguns about 5 minutes later trying to go to +2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I miss when caps were hard to reach, and when class levels were even harder to get.

When Demon's Above A was the hardest mission, and scape dolls were for the rich & famous.

The pains you had to go through to get one PA frag from Unsafe Passage / Fight for Food S, yet you still had no idea what they were for.

The days when the difference between a good player and a bad player was reflected in the mission rank, a mission rank which actually mattered.

I liked this game better with it's "extreme lack of content" than I do now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Might I suggest you play the x360 demo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Vashyron
Jan 28, 2008, 04:24 PM
This event right now is.... ZzZzZz

Anduril
Jan 28, 2008, 04:25 PM
I'm not technically a vet, seeing as I was only able to finally join the online community after White Day, though I do remeber when you had to fight long and hard to reach the Class cap and even just to get to the Advanced classes. It wasn't until I was in the 40's that I could play as a Fortetecher, and that was becuase I was soloing. And I also recall that at some point buying from the NPC was a viable choice to get you TECH and Ranged weapons. In order to avoid burnout due to this event I have stopped playing as my main to not cap her, and am Instead focusing on just getting my alts to 60 so I can play the Story mode on A with all of them, at which point I will avoid the Winter Event like the Plauge.

Mikura
Jan 28, 2008, 04:26 PM
This game still has some challenge, just everyone avoids the tough areas because they're "too hard." Honestly, how many people even bother to go to Moatoob anymore? There's still some missions there that aren't a walk in the park.

Plus, the game's temporarily easy because of the mob lvls. If ST gets off their asses and give us S3 missions, we might be ok again. As it is, everyone's just breezing through S and S2 because we're either above or at the same lvl as the mobs.

PSU isn't meant to be played religously either like a deeper MMORPG like FFXI or WoW. When it gets stale, take a break from it, play something else, and come back when you have the enthusiasm again. It's that simple.

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 04:27 PM

6*s were the uber boss ultra rare mega extreme drops back then...similar to the 11*s now.

Theory knows all about it I ran with him a few times back then trying to get him the tomoirod.

SJW89
Jan 28, 2008, 04:27 PM
They're not mobs. They don't carry torches and pitchforks, and they're not rioting.

GuardianElite
Jan 28, 2008, 04:31 PM

dam for being vets and all you do is complain. Man I started psu the 2nd day it came out. Beside if you havent found something by now...there something wrong with you.

ThEoRy
Jan 28, 2008, 04:32 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:27, gambit04 wrote:

6*s were the uber boss ultra rare mega extreme drops back then...similar to the 11*s now.

Theory knows all about it I ran with him a few times back then trying to get him the tomoirod.

[/quote]
lolzomg a Tomoirod!!! zuberhardcorez! So true though.. Pallet full o' Hajirods dyin for a tomoirod.. Remember when Hanmateri was the ult. bow? Grove of Fanatics ftw!!

SJW89
Jan 28, 2008, 04:35 PM
But at least you could buy 6* boards, unlike 11* now.

GuardianElite
Jan 28, 2008, 04:35 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:34, Itchee wrote:

On 2008-01-28 13:26, Mikura wrote:
PSU isn't meant to be played religously either like a deeper MMORPG like FFXI or WoW. When it gets stale, take a break from it, play something else, and come back when you have the enthusiasm again. It's that simple.

QFT.

I agree after winter event im breaking

JAFO22000
Jan 28, 2008, 04:38 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:19, JarinKail wrote:
The only reason y'all find it boring now is because the majority of people wanted easier rares, higher levels and an overall generally easier experience and ST provided. Now you're bored because everything was handed to you on a silver platter. No one to blame but yourselves.

No, the lack of new content is what is boring me. Sakura Blast is just a reskin of Demons Above.
Sacred Stream/White Beast is just a reskin of GoF.
Scarred Planet/Lightning Beasts..this is new content!
AMF missions just reskins of Linear Line.
Mother Brain mission just a reskin of HIVE.
Ice Caves/Awoken Serpents just a reskin of Tunnel Recapture.
Kakwane are reskins of Bel Pannons.
SEED robots = Bil De Vear
Alterzagoug = De Ragnus
Mother Brain = First form of Fakis
De Rol Le = NEW!

While I do think the easy mode ST put on the game contributes to my unhappiness (I was against this from day one, mind you!), I think the repetative feel of each level is even more mind-numbingly boring. The enemies aren't inventive at all. There are only a few exceptions where you have to use a bit of strategy to beat them. Most of them just require brute force.

Mikura
Jan 28, 2008, 04:38 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:31, GuardianElite wrote:

dam for being vets and all you do is complain. Man I started psu the 2nd day it came out. Beside if you havent found something by now...there something wrong with you.

I also want to add if you really want something bad enough, just solo a mission. You're at least guaranteed to get something assuming it drops. Don't bitch if you never get anything in parties because sometimes, that's just how the game rolls.

Playing with friends that will allow you items they don't need helps too. But random parties have and always will be the worst place to try finding rares for yourself since if it's on random, you're placing yourself in lady luck's hands and luck is something you shouldn't have to rely on.

Hell, it's bad enough getting an item to drop sometimes. That's luck unto itself. Much less having to compete against 3-5 other people that have as much of a chance as you do of getting it.

Bit of a ramble there but in summary, play in parties for fun, not for the rares.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikura on 2008-01-28 13:40 ]</font>

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 04:39 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:35, SJW89 wrote:
But at least you could buy 6* boards, unlike 11* now.

Not right away it took them time to release those into the shops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gambit04 on 2008-01-28 13:39 ]</font>

SJW89
Jan 28, 2008, 04:42 PM
I didn't get the game until December 22nd 2006. I bought online mode January 6th 2007.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SJW89 on 2008-01-28 13:43 ]</font>

Bolvyn
Jan 28, 2008, 04:44 PM
I would have to say PSU needs a change. In stead of giving us rare drops they should do something different. It is getting boring doing runs over and over. They need PVP / challenge mode / missions that means something. The missions has no meaning to them. Like PSO every mission had a meaning now they don't. Only for lv up and findy rares that every one has alredy. It is fun to get S ranks but it don't mean anything when every one has one. Even people jest started a week ago has 1 or 2 S ranks. It makes the game boring.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bolvyn on 2008-01-28 13:45 ]</font>

LaMBoLOgy
Jan 28, 2008, 04:45 PM
I believe psu has improved in gameplay, but it also decreased in difficulty. Also due to the mass of 'special events' and what seems like every month, unlimited super luck, it is making this game too easy. As far as new people go...they have no idea what a challenge is like. I've been playing psu since day 2 and I haven't felt a challenge in aoi yet. Sega needs to up the difficulty, and improve drop rates a bit that way, people actually get what they work for. This is just an opinion..

GuardianElite
Jan 28, 2008, 04:46 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:44, Bolvyn wrote:
I would have to say PSU needs a change. In stead of giving use rare drops they should do something different. It is getting boring doing runs over and over. They need PVP / challenge mode / missions that means something. The missions has no meaning to them. Like PSO every mission had a meaning now they don't. Only for lv up and findy rares that every one has alredy. It is fun to get S ranks but it don't mean anything when every one has one now. Even people jest started a week ago has 1 or 2 S ranks. It makes the game boring.

kinda find pso same way grinding for rares...

Pikku
Jan 28, 2008, 04:50 PM

Grinding Scarred me... because of breaking I never tried it in this game. (Still dont even though you wont lose your weapon anymore)
I hated when Scapes were "expensive" because when I had no dolls or ran out and had no money to get more I would get booted... or the other way around we do a fine run but one person dies at the boss with no dolls and then everyone gang up on that one guy.
I dont remember Frags being hard because I never actually went out to get them XD I got them as I level *shrugs*

Pikku
Jan 28, 2008, 05:03 PM
What I find funny is...
PSO there were only about 16 areas (Dont think there was more than that) And a few bosses... some were even reskins with a few new moves.
Only thing I ever heard people complained about PSO was the hacking.
Challenge Mode we can have yeah, PvP no.
So yeah, I think ST just spoiled you all.
Also you all complaining also because most of you follow the crowd and just play one area over and over and over and over and then say "This is repetitive" its been this way since the beginning of last year.

GuardianElite
Jan 28, 2008, 05:04 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:59, Bolvyn wrote:

On 2008-01-28 13:58, Bolvyn wrote:
Butt it ment something when you get a good rare that every one don't have. the S rank on PSU that don't mean any thing because every one has the same one. I don't mind girding for rares that ment sumthing. But now every one has and S rank. Makes the S ranks have no value at all. You can buy an S rank for 100k know. That is now worth is to me. The mission are so week. My lv 76 human (f) can solo a S2 mission with no proplem. You should not have it that easy to kill a lv 110 muster when you are a lv 76. They should make it harder.

I could care less if everybody has the same weapon as i do as long as i get one im ok

EMPYREAN
Jan 28, 2008, 05:07 PM
Hmm game is way to boring and too easy. i remeber when they first relesed DF, now that was a fun and hard mission.
And de ragan was allso fun when it was popular. I miss thouse days.

Noblewine
Jan 28, 2008, 05:08 PM
The updates have made the game abit easier but I'm still think their are a couple of challenges. I do like the increase rate of a rare dropping nowadays in AOI compared to when I played PSU 3 wks after being released.

Lamak
Jan 28, 2008, 05:09 PM
I miss challenge, and I hate the unbalanced classes. That's why I don't play my main anymore

gambit04
Jan 28, 2008, 05:10 PM
Also you have to note in the long run these 10*s are going to be like 7*s are now...worthless(except for looks) >.> we have up to 15*s in this game if they make anything rare it will be those or 16* things that they haven't told anyone anything about except me <.< >.>

Turbobrain
Jan 28, 2008, 05:18 PM
I suppose it is a bit odd seeing people who've been on this a day or two getting S ranks that a year ago were just rumour or max messeta. When a Deljabbaner, Jagnus, Crea's were really top weps and Crea Doubles were the leetest wep. Lol and who would thought Deda would be going for 1mil made... then again, then that was like the messeta equivalant of 33 Ray-photons.

This time last year if my memory server me correctly we had just got buffs! There just seemed to be a VERY clear distinction stat wise between B's and A's... even grinded B's could not match upto A's(and we never got A grinders for... ages). When I found my Halarod when it was REAL rare and the 24 hours synth was tough going:) but the result was worth it at the time. But that was then this is now.... I just wish I kept my Bearclaws, when it was, er, easy to synth 50%'s... what I would buy those back for:)

I just hope the game still has some legendary drops that are worth hunting for(just saw 3rd pwand/2nd of event drop) as I'm all for frquent drops but frankly there just are'nt enough items to make the current items available sensational at this time. The thing is that, IMO, not many current S ranks are really worth the hunt for stats alone right now(Repca grinded past 4... mmm... Needlecannon maybe? Castest Line for my own reasons, nope so ez to grind A rank past S.... I mean Phantom available for 75k0/10,a+10 100k, but 10/10 is 5mil while Blackbull is 30mil and s+10 1mil, highest I've personally seen grinded is 6/7 which is about the same stat wise and superior to Rattlesnake 0/10) Can't think of anything else radical stat wise but then again I know a lot of people hunt for looks but for me when they release more items the game will improve.

I find the abundance of S ranks sometimes odd but then I go for stat's and as I mentioned there are few weapons that turn my head in that sense. Though there are not many missions that really call for such weaponary. I am hopefull that 13*, 14*, 15*'s will be the new 'Crea Doubles, Halarods, Me / Quick, Rabol-Dadden' and the new missions will be as tough as the Hive used to be... but the drop rates IMO were a bit too harsh. Especially when you consider that people did LL 200+ times to get the doubles, needed the materials and even then on a pure striking PM had a 55%(as I remember) chance of it actually working and a good chance of ending up with an awfull ele %(when they mattered more;)). I just hope we are not stuck in this rut where we are now where everyone has everything except a handfull of 11*/12*'s.

Bolvyn
Jan 28, 2008, 05:28 PM
On 2008-01-28 14:03, Pikku wrote:
What I find funny is...
PSO there were only about 16 areas (Dont think there was more than that) And a few bosses... some were even reskins with a few new moves.
Only thing I ever heard people complained about PSO was the hacking.
Challenge Mode we can have yeah, PvP no.
So yeah, I think ST just spoiled you all.
Also you all complaining also because most of you follow the crowd and just play one area over and over and over and over and then say "This is repetitive" its been this way since the beginning of last year.

why not PVP??
I take it that you never played PSO?
Like I sed I don't mind Grinding for weapons when they ment something. It should be harder missions too. They make it too easy to get an S rank now. They should jest had them out if they are going to jest give them out like that. S rank don't mean any thing on this game any more. 6 to 7 month ago they ment something now every one has them. Even noob not trying to put any one down. But yes noob that are lv 15 that had the game 1 week has S ranks. It is not fun any more when you can't get anything new that every one has on the game.
On PSO it was fun to get a really good rares that no one has. That is fun to me. Yes there was hikers and moderns on the game. They don't count. But there was mission that had a story behind it. The missions on PSU has no story behind it at all. That is why PSO was more fun.
If I got board of Grinding mission I could do PVP missions and or challenge mode for a change of pace. So yes they need to do some changes. It is getting boring.

Mystil
Jan 29, 2008, 09:27 PM
On 2008-01-28 13:38, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2008-01-28 13:19, JarinKail wrote:

No, the lack of new content is what is boring me. Sakura Blast is just a reskin of Demons Above.
Sacred Stream/White Beast is just a reskin of GoF.
Scarred Planet/Lightning Beasts..this is new content!
AMF missions just reskins of Linear Line.
Mother Brain mission just a reskin of HIVE.
Ice Caves/Awoken Serpents just a reskin of Tunnel Recapture.
Kakwane are reskins of Bel Pannons.
SEED robots = Bil De Vear
Alterzagoug = De Ragnus
Mother Brain = First form of Fakis
De Rol Le = NEW!

Technically DRL isn't new either. And yes..PSU is a copy/paste game :/.

I DONT MISS the way damage was calculated before the change. I don't ever want that to comeback and it's a distant memory. A ranks needed some 8hrs to synth..now they only need..1-2?

I'm liking the way the game is run gameplay wise, but I too would like to see some kind of uniquity among levels and monsters.

panzer_unit
Jan 30, 2008, 10:12 AM
I work enough at my job, I don't really care to have the games I play be like work too.

Making gear is easy and fun instead of a goddamn chore for millionaires... and oh look I've got a ton of really neat looking rares too. Do I do less damage than 50% A-ranks? Yeah. Does it matter? No.
Playing missions is easy and fun, with the occasional exciting close call, instead of a crawl across broken glass unless you've got a full team working together. If I want a real workout, going down to one or two characters on an S/S2 mission does it nicely. When having a really awesome character finally gets boring I'll start working on something completely different with my alt.

Sekani
Jan 30, 2008, 12:29 PM
I have no problems with the drop rates or damned near anything else in the game right now with the exception of enemy levels and overall mission difficulty.

Every S/S2 mission in the game currently is a cakewalk for a halfway-decent team of four or even three players, six is just overkill. That's just not fun to me. Of course as some people say I could solo for maximum challenge, but soloing is BORING. If I wanted to solo all the damned time I'd just play Extra Mode and save myself ten bucks a month.

Gimme my level 200 enemies NOW.

amtalx
Jan 30, 2008, 12:52 PM
On 2008-01-30 09:29, Sekani wrote:
I have no problems with the drop rates or damned near anything else in the game right now with the exception of enemy levels and overall mission difficulty.

Every S/S2 mission in the game currently is a cakewalk for a halfway-decent team of four or even three players, six is just overkill. That's just not fun to me. Of course as some people say I could solo for maximum challenge, but soloing is BORING. If I wanted to solo all the damned time I'd just play Extra Mode and save myself ten bucks a month.

Gimme my level 200 enemies NOW.

Sekani in '08.

Just add that the amount of content is weak, and thats about all.

Nai_Calus
Jan 30, 2008, 05:59 PM
I played vanilla PSU from february last year until the beginning of October. I only kept playing because I had a couple of friends on it that I did runs with sometimes when they were on. I had a L49, a L34 and a L20. HSM came out and I got expert classes maxed, before that it was a god-awful miserable damned grind to try to even get to an expert class so I could use better weapons and try to get into higher difficulties without taking an hour to solo B or A. Catassing all around, and you weren't ever going to *find* anything, so who gave a shit? Money was ridiculous. Well, you could sell photons for stupid amounts because of the fucked-up US PC economy, but that still sucked. I was pretty much on the verge of quitting because the game was a dull, uninteresting grind-fest. I hate grind-fests. PSO was exactly the level of difficulty in advancing that I like, PSU made me want to go back to playing fucking Aardwolf.

And then AoI came out, and promised to fix a lot of this. I jumped ship to JP just to get it early to try it out. And while I still don't *love* the game, I like it a hell of a lot better now. XP Levelling? Possible without dying of fucking boredom. I've got a L130 and a L101. Class levels? Yep, nice and quick without doing nothing but HSM spam. I can go do Alterbob and level, get meseta, possibly get raerz and get good MP, all at the same time. I've got five Blackhearts and bought every damned one of them because meseta is feasible to get and lack of rarity makes them affordable. I've found some good stuff via shit like MAG and spamming Moatoob S2s during GBR that makes me want to branch out into other classes to use these things, keeping my interest level up and making me want to play more. It's not a grind anymore, except for levelling PAs, and it's a lot more fun to me now. I can play a few hours a night and make real progress and feel like I'm doing something other than bashing my head against the wall.

So hell no, it wasn't better in the good old days of walking 20 miles to Kugo Hot Springs in the snow, uphill both ways. The PSU I started on and nearly quit holds no nostalgia for me. The new PSU? Yes, here's a game I can sit back and relax with and enjoy. If I want a fuckijng grindfest I'll go play FFXI or WoW or something. If I want something laid back I can pop into for one run or twelve hours straight with equal amounts of viability... Yeah, the current incarnation of PSU does that quite nicely.

But I'm not 'hardcore', nor do I want to be. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sharkyland
Jan 30, 2008, 07:52 PM
I want more STORYLINE. >.<

Nai_Calus
Feb 1, 2008, 06:25 PM
Alterbob, Zoul Bob, De Bob, De Bobnus... Also Zoobob, Shabob, Tenbob, Onmabob, Dimmabob, etc. Patterned after the usage of Bob, Sil Bob, Gol Bob and Nanobob in PSO to refer to the dragons. Where the person I got that from got it from, I dunno. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif