PDA

View Full Version : gameplay

Nebuna64
Jan 28, 2008, 08:54 PM
Look at item comparisons.. I play offline pso as well, and so far ive got a 80 magic guy (Dun remeber the acual name) and i got a 118 humar. HUmar is greenil... Worst mistake of my pso life and my 80 is a viridia, And so far ive gotten the best items i can possibly get, The trick is to make one REALLY strong guy say lvl 200, The make a guy get him to lvl 80 so he can go multiplayer ultimate, then just go multiplayer (Make sure you have two controller or this doesnt work) Then since you in multiplayer you find alot more guy, so your main can kick there butt in a couple of hits and just the other guy sitting around until hes needed for a 2 person door or teleport to next room. This is the easiest way to get what u want.. Instead of wasting time making 4 guys lvl 120 just so ur able to go to every map

Notice: This topic was originally part of Epsilon, Ill Gill, Del Lily? Where are they? (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=7&topic=151429)

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jan 29, 2008, 04:36 AM
Man have I been gone for a long time. ...more than a year. Ok... What?

Well, unless you have epic equipment, even a 200 will take some time to clear out enemies by themselves beyond the caves, and the Temple. Just get someone else to play with you and power level your lower character.

Nebuna64
Feb 2, 2008, 10:20 PM
Not really.. Just make sure your character is a good class.. Like redria.
With this class you can find good weapons and armor. Ya it will always take time to clear caves or temple... But if your lvl 200 you can probably kill them in a couple shots instead of being a lvl 100 and have difficulty to pass one room..

Note: Best class to level is Ranger or Humar.. Because you dont have to worry about tp costs and getting high level techniques.. I Got my viridia to lvl 94 (Magic dude) and ok killing is quite easy but i always got to go back and forth getting tp pots ( Dont have enough mana to waste money on 10 trifluids) AnD DAM I HATE THIS.. I Cant Play online anymore.. ANd ive got like 150 photon drops...!!! ARG they should have put it offline as well..